1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things that are "broken"

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by ethics, Oct 18, 2003.

1. Techie2000

Techie2000 The crowd would sing:

Individual users can decide if they want to display their reputation or not. You can still take and give reputation to someone who chooses not to display their reputation, its just that only they will see it.

2. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

There's a link at the bottom of each thread "Go to Top" or something close to it.

3. Fiona

Fiona Veteran Member

(its at the VERy bottom ;) ) That would require TWO clicks :augh:

rofl

4. Stiofan

Stiofan Master Po

You're just loving all the new smilies, huh?
    :lol:

5. Fiona

Fiona Veteran Member

yes I am! :happy:
    Oh, and you know what else I love... but I will only use it in extreme circumstances (because it annoys the hell outta someone ;) love ya :love: ) I love the colors and junk for formatting text... In my pms this is what i use :)

6. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

You format text while undergoing PMS? Wow!

<small>ducking and running</small>

7. bruzzes

bruzzes Truthslayer

If one right clicks on the scroll bar with Internet Explorer there is a "top" option.

8. Fiona

Fiona Veteran Member

:eek: WOW! who knew??? THANK YOU!!!! :love:

9. Fiona

Fiona Veteran Member

Shiny shall be punished in private... :kissmy: :Aria:

10. Stiofan

Stiofan Master Po

Thanks bruz, but I've been using Opera for so long now, I get lost if I have to use IE for any length of thim. :rolleyes:

As Leon says, there is a link at the bottom, but in my browser it is nearly grayed out and I didn't see it at first. I've decided to change my thread view to linear new, and now I end up at top anyway.

11. Stiofan

Stiofan Master Po

Something I'd rather not think about, let alone see.

12. Fiona

Fiona Veteran Member

I love using IE6 for this site... actually i use it a lot more for everything. I have opera and am trying to learn my way around to see which i prefer... so far IE has it! and i love the google toolbar that blocks popups :happy: and although i dont need it really...... it's nice to have spell check on my browser.... a definite plus

13. Violet1966

Violet1966 Stand and Deliver Staff Member

Don't know if anyone posted this yet...but the two anger smilies link to the flame anger one. You can't just get the plain anger face one...it will come up as the flame anger face.

14. Stiofan

Stiofan Master Po

OK, fess up, who are you mad at? :haha:

15. Sunriser13

Sunriser13 Knee Deep in Paradise

The "Useful Resources" sub-forum under "Solace" is not just empty, but goes to a 404.

Advocat and others had amassed quite a nice collection of links - were those posts within the part of the database that was corrupted, or have they just been overlooked?

16. ditch

ditch Downunder Member

OK. At the risk of sounding stoopid...how do I subscribe to a thread that I have not posted to? Used to be easy. :huh:

17. Advocat

Advocat Viral Memes a Speciality Staff Member

The site is not working properly in Netscape 7; some text boxes and "in window"
    display controls simply do not appear, but work fine in IE.

Unfortuately, I don't use IE. :cry:

18. ethics

That lead to vital links. They are still in the .sql file but will be using a different system for them.

19. ethics

Bottom left side of the thread you want to subscribe to there's an option.

20. Fiona

Fiona Veteran Member

this is a test of the anger smiley system...... if this had been an actual emergency....

:mad: :rant: :mad:
    yep! she's right, the first one was the plain mad face :)