1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

These Global Warming fanatics are plain batsh*t-crazy

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by Andy, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Smack dab in the middle of this story regarding the recent LOW sunspot activity similar to one that caused a mini-ice age, they are still harping on how we puny specs of flesh on this little pebble of a rock in a sea of vastness can STILL somehow have an influence on what the SUN can do to our "fragile" environment....

Moneyquote:

I also keep hearing these jackoffs spouting how "recent studies show ~97% of all scientists agree the Earth is still warming" (in the middle of a Polar Vortex weather phenom causing record FREEZING temps) reminds me of a few centuries ago when the same number of them thought the Earth was flat or the Cosmos revolved around the Earth, and anyone who disagreed was a heretic to be burned at the stake.

ethics likes this.
  2. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Global Warming is now a religion of the Atheists. They will be in an igloo surrounded by snow in Florida and still say it's part of the Global Warming.

Allene likes this.
  3. rockotman

rockotman Blown on the steel breeze

I heard a talking head the other day (forget which show) blaming global warming for the invasion by the polar vortex a few weeks back and for the one about to descend on us again later this week.

4. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

As I've said in the past.

Climate change isn't about preventing catastrophe. It's all about an attempt by a group of individuals who have their own hidden agenda in how their view of the world should be.