1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Untold Story of Muslim Opinions & Demographics

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by SixofNine, Dec 22, 2015.

1. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

Ah, a reasonable exposition, and by a Sunni to boot.

"By the Numbers is an honest and open discussion about Muslim opinions and demographics. Narrated by Raheel Raza, president of Muslims Facing Tomorrow, this short film is about the acceptance that radical Islam is a bigger problem than most politically correct governments and individuals are ready to admit."

Bonus: Political theorist Ben Affleck gets schooled.

Allene, Biker and ethics like this.
  2. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

3. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Pretty much in line with what was discussed here: A Liberal Walks in to a Bar Full of Statisticians...

I think, deep down, liberals are terrified that their insistence on allowing any and all to come into the US will backfire horribly. We can already see cases where "immigrants" have been allowed into the US who should have been turned back. Of course, the finger pointing will be directed to intelligence services, yet these very same individuals who want to redirect the blame can't see their liberal policies are the root cause of the issue.
    Allene and ethics like this.
  4. Sir Joseph

Sir Joseph Registered User

Like I'm going to believe a woman over Ben Affleck.

I think the ultimate downfall of the US will be the liberal's political correctness getting in the way of actually debating and seeing the truth. Life is more important than being PC.
  5. Biker

6. Biker

And once they have a majority in a country, you then have crap like this.

Somalia bans Christmas, New Year celebrations

Somalia is a third world shit hole to begin with, but it's not outside the realm of possibility to see other countries follow suit.