1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The UN is Making Their Own Contingency War Plans

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by Coot, Dec 22, 2002.

1. Coot

Coot Passed Away January 7, 2010

It seems that Kofi Anon also sees the Iraq war as inevitable.
    Read the rest at the
    Times Online

2. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

If Annan is seeing this, then perhaps there's more to what's not being told than we previously thought.

3. HaYwIrE

HaYwIrE Banned

Or...

<li> He knows that the UN and Iraq have played their last cards.
    <li> There's no talking Bush out of it this time, and...
    <li> The UN doesn't wanna leave all of the glory to the US.

It's gonna happen. They know it and they don't wanna be left out.

4. IamZed

IamZed ...

How uncomfortable. Waiting for World War Three.

5. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

I caught this earlier last week...not in such specific detail, but that Annan was definitely talking about building up the "war chest"...and what that means with the UN, I'm unsure.

Zed, why do you think it will be WWIII this time out, when it wasn't during Gulf War I?

SM

6. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

The only place the UN fills its war chest from is Ft Knox. Damn. But I would still pay it if they would move from this country.

7. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

LOL!!!

SM

8. bruzzes

bruzzes Truthslayer

There are tons of stuff missing.
    Most of it pre-1998 inspection. None of it is covered in the declaration from Iraq.
    We are talking bio and chemical agents here.
    This world is going to be in for a big surprise. It is just a matter of time before this stuff is unleased. 9/11 will be considered a very small action compared to what is going to come next.

I can't believe that some people are not taking this seriously, nor some governments. Do you think that the smallpox vaccination given to Bush is just a ploy or over-reaction? I am afraid that our government knows much more than they are saying. Expect another large scale terrorist act before all this is settled with Iraq.

Here is a link to the agents involved:

http://www.galenpress.com/extras/extra24.htm