1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Moment of Truth

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by tke711, Nov 26, 2007.

1. tke711

tke711 Oink Oink Staff Member

That's the name of the new Fox game/reality show, and it sounds like it will be a huge hit.

[bl]Foxs version works like this: Before the show is taped, a contestant is given a polygraph test and asked 75 questions. Samples include: Do you really care about the starving children in Africa? Are you sexually attracted to one of your wifes friends? Do fat people repulse you? and Do you think youll still be with your husband five years from now? Unlike the Colombian version, the show avoids asking about felony-level activities and sticks to revealing family secrets and unearthing private opinions.

The contestants responses are determined to be truthful or untruthful by a certified polygraph examiner, but the contestant is not told the results. Within a couple of days after the test, the contestant appears on the show, where he is again asked 21 of their previous questions before a live audience, including family and friends. [/bl]

I'm amazed that people would volunteer for something like this, but hey, why should Jerry Springer get all the drama? I'm sure this show will be entertaining and likely to be the next "water cooler" show.

2. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

Ooooh, I want to watch the Colombian version.

3. tke711

tke711 Oink Oink Staff Member

4. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

I know this is old but DAMN!!!!

Even the show host had to have a disclaimer in the beginning. They didn't even want to air it.

Then shit hits the fan with question 13...

And it just keeps getting worse...

5. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Question 13 starts here, you linked part 1 twice :p

6. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Cool thanks.