1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The low life's are at it already

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by Biker, Feb 2, 2003.

1. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

The <a href="http://www.globeandmail.com/servlet/ArticleNews/front/RTGAM/20030201/webay01/Front/homeBN/breakingnews" target="blank">Globe and Mail</a> is reporting that low life scum buckets are already hitting eBay with Columbia debris. The words that come to mind are unprintable in this forum. :friggin:

2. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

I know just the thing for those people. A quaint little retreat, bed and breakfast Copzilla style.

3. rowd

rowd Spark Maker

you know the stuff I get real tired of is all the offers that you <u>know</u> are going to be out there.........................
    coins,
    shirts,
    pictures,
    models,
    <small>....."only $19.95 & you get this free color photo and a American flag lapel pin, blah, blah, blah, blah,.............."</small>

and people will buy it. :huh: :(

4. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Capitalism at its worst, rowd.

Ebay should make that other stuff illegal, Biker, and since they have the names and all of that, report them to the police.

5. Ravenink

Ravenink Veteran Member

y'know I remember hearing on news reports that the fragments from the shuttle could be dangerous because of the chemicals they contain or are treated with. If that's true maybe these people will get what they deserve.

6. tke711

tke711 Oink Oink Staff Member

I'm sure that the <strike>scum bags</strike> people that are selling on eBay will soon find a military vehicle parked in their driveway. :)

7. Techie2000

Techie2000 The crowd would sing:

Yeah its illegal to even touch part of the shuttle debris. If you try to sell it on eBay your screwing yourself.

As far as the lapel pins and crap, it's going to be no different than 9-11. Don't you just love capitalism?

8. Valkyre

Valkyre Crazy Viking Woman

I wonder how many of the "official" Columbia fragments on Ebay will turn out to be things like starter solenoids from a 72 Chevy? There's always someone who it going to capitalize off a disaster.... :(

9. nitewriter

nitewriter To Perceive Is To Suffer

When ever there's death you'll find a vulture
    In my opinion, these people should be arrested, imprisoned and forced to apologize for their actions to the wives and children of those brave men and women.
    And then they should be shot.
    Don't want to waste to much of the tax payers money on them.

10. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

Add to that the people who bid or buy from them. They make the sellers possible.

11. Violet1966

Violet1966 Stand and Deliver Staff Member

ROFLMAO Yeah true. One born every minute ;)