1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Level of Stupidity of our State Dept

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by ethics, Mar 25, 2016.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

2. Arc

Arc Full Member

The purpose of the State Department and diplomats in general has always been about one thing and one thing only: prolonging a crisis.

It's what they do. It's why they exist.

ethics likes this.
  3. MemphisMark

MemphisMark Old school Conservative

They get paid and receive prestige whenever there is a crisis. It is therefore in their best interests to have the world totter on the edge and there be suffering, fighting and strife everywhere.

I am sorry to say the days of crushing your enemy are gone. Once you start beating them, you have to ease up so you don't hurt their feelings.

The only thing they understand is raw, naked force. When Achmed Goatfucker stands up and yells "Death to America!", you kill him, his immediate family, his extended family out to his 4th cousin twice removed and his favorite goat.

You then dip all of their remains in pigs blood. You make sure Achmed knows he will not be going to Allah before you kill him.

I am all for letting them kill each other. That's their business, not ours. They want to come into my sandbox and kick over my sandcastles, I'll break his fucking leg as a warm up. I'll have the witnesses screaming for mercy by the time I'm ready to get serious.