1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Horror Continues

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by Jon Gold, Apr 10, 2006.

1. Jon Gold

Jon Gold Registered User

The Horror Continues

Sadly, I find myself having to write about the continued problems first responders from 9/11 are facing. The unanswered questions. The continued political usage of 9/11. The obvious complicity on the part of the U.S. Government. All of those things anger me to no end, but the suffering these people are going through... Let's just say anger isn't a strong enough word.

A while back, I wrote an article entitled, A Fallen Hero, which talked about the White House's complicity in the coverup of the 9/11 environmental disaster, the White House's involvement in the coverup of the Katrina disaster, and so on. The death of James Zadroga inspired that piece.

Since that time, Deborah Reeve has joined the list of fallen heroes. I find that I have made that thread an archive of health related issues pertaining to 9/11. It's a sad thread to browse

Since "A Fallen Hero" was written, several other pieces about the Bush Administration's involvement in the coverup of environmental problems have been written.

A group of former EPA Chiefs blame the Bush Administration for "neglecting global warming and other environmental problems.

NASA received strong pressure to hide Global Warming data during the 2004 Election.

Just in this last week, "Scientists doing climate research for the federal government say the Bush administration has made it hard for them to speak forthrightly to the public about global warming."

Is it any surprise that Republicans don't see Global Warming as an Urgent Issue?

As I said, the "Fallen Hero" thread has become an archive for environmental issues related to 9/11.

In the last week, I've had to post a few additions.

Study: 9/11 Escapees Have Health Problems
    Asbestos Shirt Is Toxic New Wrinkle In WTC Woe
    9/11 First Responders With Cancer Sue City

On my website, I have what's called an "Avatar". It's a picture of Bush & Cheney laughing as the planes strike the WTC. What follows is a list of what I considered to be, at the time of its' creation, a list of "Real Patriots".

That list includes:

• The Firemen
    • The Police
    • The Port Authority
    • The Families
    • The Soldiers
    • The Fallen
    I still consider that to be the case. For those of you who are new to the movement, and think we're all about "Wild And Crazy Conspiracy Theories"... Think Again.

-Jon Gold
    1 person likes this.
  2. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Hmmm, very nice post and welcome to the forum.

Thanks for sharing that, will have more comments later.
  3. Jon Gold

Jon Gold Registered User

You're from Brooklyn?
  4. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Yes I am.
  5. Jon Gold

Jon Gold Registered User

A Lesson In 9/11 Research

By Jon Gold

Good morning class... today we're going to discuss the events of 9/11. Please take out your copies of "The Terror Timeline", and turn to page 560.

You'll see at the bottom half of the page, an entry entitled, "May 2004: Previously Public Information About FBI Whistleblower Is Now Classified."

I'm going to read it out loud for everyone to hear...

"The Justice Department retroactively classifies information it gave to Congress in 2002 regarding FBI translator Sibel Edmonds. Senator Charles Grassley (R) says, "What the FBI is up to here is ludicrous. To classify something that's already been out in the public domain, what do you accomplish? ... This is about as close to a gag order as you can get." The New York Times reports that some of the information discussed is "so potentially damaging if released publicly" that it has to be classified. Topics like what languages Edmonds translated, what types of cases she handled, and where she worked is now classified, even though much of this has been widely reported on shows like CBS's 60 Minutes. [NEW YORK TIMES, 5/20/04] In late 2002, the Justice Department invoked the rarely used "state secrets privilege" to limit what she could say. [Salon, 3/26/04]"

Ok... just to clarify what took place here, someone who worked for the FBI, found out some information pertaining to 9/11 that was "damaging" in nature. She then tried to make that information public by what's known as "Whistleblowing". For those of you who don't know, "Whistleblowing" is what it's called when someone officially "tattle-tales" on someone else. They get what's called, "Whistleblower Status", and they are supposedly "protected" by the Government. That, as we can see, is not the case, but I thought I'd explain it anyway.

Does anyone have any questions so far?

Herbert: "Uh, yes sir, I do... doesn't the Freedom Of Speech give us the ability to speak our minds?"

That's a good question Herbert. The Freedom Of Speech guarantees us the right to essentially, speak. However, because of national security, it is sometimes necessary to keep certain information out of the hands of the public. For instance, we're currently engaged in the Iraq War. Sometimes, the military will plan an "operation" that requires absolute secrecy. If that information got out, a lot of people may suffer the consequences. Men and women could be killed. We don't want that to happen, do we? Of course not, however, there are individuals who sometimes can't keep their mouths shut. Because of that, certain "safeguards" have been put into place to make sure that doesn't happen. If you are privy to "classified" information, and you leak it, you can possibly lose your job, pay an inordinate amount in fines, and even in some cases, go to jail.

Ok, back to the article... we see that the Department of Justice classified what Sibel Edmonds, the FBI translator, had to say. We also see that Senator Chuck Grassley, a Republican, doesn't agree with the "Retroactive" classification. A "retroactive" classification is the classification of information after it's already been made public. For instance, let's say today you go out and buy "The Davinci Code". You read it, enjoy it, share it with your friends, and put it on the shelf to collect dust. Two years later, because of the Christian Right's so called, "Activism", the Government decides that "The Davinci Code" is a dangerous book, and should be taken off the shelves, and all copies of the book should be destroyed. However, for the millions of people who already read the book, and know what the story is about, how do you extract the information from their brains? You can't. Therefore, a "retroactive" classification makes no sense.

Alice: "Oooh Oooh... Mr. Gold, I have a question..."

Yes Alice, what is it?

Alice: "It sounds to me like certain people in the Government don't want certain information to get out..."

Alice: "Well, if the Government classifies information for the protection of someone in Government, doesn't that mean that individual will "get off"? Doesn't that mean that they are above the law?"

AH-HAH!!!... Therein lies the essential question to this lesson, and I will answer it in time. Very good Alice, you get an apple...

Ok, back to the article... we see that the New York Times stated that if this information were to get out it would be "so potentially damaging" that it HAS to be classified.

Billy: "Oooh Oooh Mr. Gold..."

I'm glad that everyone is so interested in this topic. Yes Billy, what's your question?

Billy: "Damaging towards who?"

Wow, you kids really want to get to the bottom of this don't you...

Ok, here's what I want you to do. Turn on your computers, and open up your browsers... Go to www.google.com.

In the interest of saving time, I'm going to give you some hints on what to search for.

Because the main focus of this article was about "Sibel Edmonds", what do you think we should type in the "search field"?

Eric: "I KNOW.... OOOH OOOH MR. GOLD.... I KNOW!!!"

*sigh* Eric... that was sarcasm. Here's your apple anyway...

You'll see that the first link listed on your search is:

Huh, that's interesting. The "Baltimore Chronicle" has been around since 1973. That's a fairly long amount of time. Anyway...

This article has a transcript of an interview Sibel Edmonds did on WGDR radio, April 30th of last year. The interview was hosted by Jim Hogue.

"Jim Hogue: Ms. Edmonds, what I'll do is invite you to tell us whatever you would like--your stint with the FBI--and what the brouhaha with Ashcroft and company is all about.

Sibel Edmonds: I started working for the Bureau immediately after 9/11 and I was performing translations for several languages: Farsi, Turkish, and Azerbaijani. And I do have top-secret clearance. And after I started working for the Bureau, most of my translation duties included translations of documents and investigations that actually started way before 9/11."

From these first two statements alone we already answer the question Alice alluded to, and George asked...

From Jim's question, we can see that John Ashcroft personally had something to do with the "retroactive" classification of what Sibel had to say. The fact that Sibel didn't deny that in her answer, shows that to be the case.

Now as we all know from the papers, John Ashcroft is NOT a respected politician. He lost his run for the U.S. Senate in Missouri against a dead man, Mel Carnahan, in the year 2000.

We also know that the Bush Administration is the one who appointed him as Attorney General of the United States of America.

Billy: "Aahahahahah, he lost to a dead man... ahahahahah"

Billy, it's not nice to make fun of ex-Attorney General Ashcroft, no matter HOW MUCH fun it can be...

Anyway, please return to "Google", and type in the following searchwords:

"Tom Flocco, Sibel Edmonds"

The link that is returned is:

The article is entitled, "DOJ Asked FBI Translator To Change Pre 9-11 Intercepts".

The first paragraph states:

"FBI translator Sibel Edmonds was offered a substantial raise and a full time job to encourage her not to go public that she had been asked by the Department of Justice (DOJ) to retranslate and adjust the translations of [terrorist] subject intercepts that had been received before September 11, 2001 by the FBI and CIA."

Alice: "Mr. Gold, how do we know that Tom Flocco is "trustworthy"?

That's a good question Alice. For you students here who have never heard of Tom Flocco, the answer to that question is you probably won't find him "trustworthy".

There are things you can do when coming across an article like this... the first thing I always do is contact the author of the article which in this case, happens to be Tom Flocco. His email address is readily available on the site...

Just so you know, I have already spoken to Tom, and also have a relationship with the topic of another story he broke named Mary Schneider, but that's a story for a different time.

He apparently is a very busy individual, but he did take the time to answer some of my questions, and was very cordial. The sign of a nice individual.

Another thing you can look for is to see if Sibel Edmonds asks for a retraction to this article anywhere. I have already looked for it, and it doesn't exist.

Billy: "This is really wierd...I don't know what to say..."

Yep, it gets even scarier.

You'll see at the bottom of the article it states the following:

"Kristen Breitweiser, 9-11 family member and also one of the nick-named Jersey girls, arranged to have Ms. Edmonds address the gathered media right after Director of Central Intelligence George Tenet testified."

Wow, a 9/11 family member thought enough of Ms. Edmonds to push for the media to hear her comments.

Just so you know, Kristen Breitweiser was one of the family members who also pushed for the creation of the "9/11 Commission".

Billy: "Why did she need to "push" for the creation of the "9/11 Commission?"

That's a great question Billy... in other tragic events throughout our history, the JFK Assassination, Pearl Harbor, the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster, commissions were created to investigate those events almost immediately.

However, in regards to 9/11, that was not to be the case. Apparently the Bush Administration didn't want 9/11 to be investigated. They did what seemed to be everything in their power to stop the commission from being created. If not for the family members, and citizens of these United States, that commission would have never been created.

Ok, please click on the following link:

"In an exclusive interview on Saturday, we asked Edmonds if she would deny that laundered drug money linked to the 911 attacks found its way into recent House, Senate and Presidential campaign war-chests, according to what she heard in intelligence intercepts she was asked to translate.

"I will not deny that statement; but I cannot comment further on it," she told TomFlocco.com, in a non-denial denial."

Wow. Here are some more excerpts from that article...

"once this issue gets to be...investigated, you will be seeing certain [American] people that we know from this country standing trial; and they will be prosecuted criminally"

"There is direct evidence involving no more than ten American names that I recognized"

Alice: "Oh my goodness... this is just wrong! They can't be allowed to get away with this!"

Calm down Alice... although I agree with you, and think you are right to get emotional, there are other avenues from which to direct your frustration.

As it turns out, there is a wonderful organization of people who are already fighting for this cause. They are referred to as the "9/11 Truth Movement". They are comprised of several different organizations, but if you're interested, I recommend the following sites:

Also, you can see what Sibel Edmonds is up to today by going to her website:

Eric: "Mr. Gold, this is a lot to take in."

You're right Eric, it is. I have a few words of motivation for you, and hopefully you'll listen to what it is I have to say.

We are an amazing group of people. When I say we, I'm referring to us as Americans. When 9/11 took place, everyone was terrified. They didn't know what was going to come next. However, everyone stood together, and wanted to do EVERYTHING in our power to help those who needed it. We, as a people, contributed $5Billion out of our pockets to help the family members.

Unfortunately, because of manipulation on the part of the media, and the Administration, that energy was directed towards shopping.

If you think this cause important, go to the sites that focus on absolute truth, and absolute accountability. Tell them that you want to sign up, and help with the cause. We need to take that energy that existed after 9/11, and bring it back. Only this time, we need to put it towards what's best for this country, and our futures.

Alice: "Mr. Gold, I'm going to take a look at those sites tonight, and show it to my mom and dad."

That's a great idea Alice... here's an apple.

To answer your original question Alice... Whether or not people in Government are "above the law", the answer to that question is a RESOUNDING no.

Well, it looks like we've run out of time for today. Tonight's assignment, tell someone about Sibel Edmonds.

Hey, where did all my apples go?

(Gold9472: Recently, I took it upon myself to verifiy these quotes from Sibel herself... here is what she had to say...

Dear Mr. Gold:

Thank you for your support; kind words.

I usually don't respond to inquiries via e-mail; I don't grant interviews in writing either.

Quote #1- Accurate: "once this issue gets to be...investigated, you will be seeing certain [American] people that we know from this country standing trial; and they will be prosecuted criminally"

Quote#2- Accurate: "There is direct evidence involving no more than ten American names that I recognized"

Have a nice holiday.

6. Jon Gold

Jon Gold Registered User

Sometimes, It's "Hard Work" Finding Good Evidence

By Jon Gold

"It's hard work. It's incredibly hard... It's hard work... And it's hard work... The plan says we'll train Iraqi soldiers so they can do the hard work... You know, it's hard work to try to love her as best as I can, knowing full well that the decision I made caused her loved one to be in harm's way... It's hard work. Everybody knows it's hard work, because there's a determined enemy that's trying to defeat us."

President George W. Bush
    Presidential Debate - 9/30/2004

Have you ever wondered why no one has been held accountable for the 9/11 attacks? Literally, with the exception of Zacarias Moussaoui, the only person charged in a United States court in connection with the Sept. 11 attacks, no one has been held accountable.

If you follow the official line, the people responsible for the attacks of September 11th were Osama Bin Laden, Khalid Sheikh Mohammad, and 19 hijackers. September 16th, 2001, 5 days after the attacks, Osama denied having anything to do with them.

The Taliban said, "What happened in the United States was not a job of ordinary people. It could have been the work of governments. Osama bin Laden cannot do this work, neither us", and "We are not supporting terrorism. Osama does not have the capability. We condemn this. This could have been the act of either internal enemies of the United States or its major rivals."

What then gave them reason to think it was him? Could it have been the August 6th, PDB? Maybe. The title certainly didn't give it away. "Bin Laden Determined To Strike Within US". Sounds like a warning to me. Condoleeza Rice referred to it as a document that "did not warn of attacks inside the United States", but was "historical information based on old reporting", so I could be wrong.

And wow, the speed at which they surmised it was him. By 4pm, "National Security Correspondent David Ensor reports that U.S. officials say there are "good indications" that Saudi militant Osama bin Laden, suspected of coordinating the bombings of two U.S. embassies in 1998, is involved in the attacks, based on "new and specific" information developed since the attacks."

What "new and specific" information did they have? Could they be referring to the White Paper Secretary of State Colin Powell promised in Sept. 2001 to deliver to foreign governments establishing the provenance of the attacks and the guilt of Osama Bin ladin? No reports since indicate that this was done, no White Paper has ever been published.

We've seen several attacks since 9/11, and to my knowledge, someone has always been willing to take credit within a matter of days. It wasn't until November 11th, 2001 that Osama finally took credit for the attacks. That tape was questioned so much so that the President had to address it by saying, "It is preposterous for anybody to think that this tape is doctored", and "That's just a feeble excuse to provide weak support for an incredibly evil man." So how did they know?

According to the FBI, he's not even accused of the 9/11 attacks.

Now we find out that the Pentagon made a conscious decision to allow him to escape from Tora Bora. They, "refused to deploy a cordon of conventional forces to cut off escaping Qaeda and Taliban members", and as a result, he escaped.

Didn't they have "new and specific" information regarding his involvement with 9/11? Why did they let him escape?

What about Khalid Sheikh Mohammad?

As of right now, Khalid Sheikh Mohammad, the accused "mastermind" behind the 9/11 attacks has mysteriously, "disappeared in U.S. Custody".

Why hasn't he been brought to justice, and how on earth did he disappear?

And the "hijackers"?

How did they manage to get the names of the 19 hijackers within 48 hours of the event? I haven't found a flight manifest released yet that has their names on them. According to FBI Director Robert Mueller, the hijackers, "left no paper trail". Ari Fleischer, the White House Press Secretary said there were "no warnings" on the day of 9/11, yet within 48 hours they had their names plastered all over the world. Considering the buildings were still smoldering, and rescue workers were working desperately hard to find survivors at the time, I refer to that as the most amazing criminal investigation in history.

However, it's not so "amazing" when you take into account that some of the hijackers are still alive.

What about other people around the world who supposedly had something to do with 9/11.

Abdelghani Mzoudi, a Moroccon accused of "complicity in the Sept. 11 attacks on the United States" was acquitted. The presiding judge said they had "insufficient proof" againt him.

Lotfi Raissi, someone who supposedly trained the 9/11 hijackers was released from custody after the presiding judge said "US authorities had provided no evidence to link the 29-year-old with terrorism".

Mounir al-Motassadeq, someone convicted , "of belonging to the al-Qaeda cell responsible for the attacks on America of September 11, 2001" only got 7 years because, the "US Justice Department had refused to co-operate fully with the German court".

Why would the U.S. Justice Department refuse to co-operate with the conviction of a man supposedly involved in the 9/11 attacks? Don't you think they would want to do everything within their power to hold everyone responsible, accountable, and cooperate with any other country trying to do the same thing?

Where's their evidence?

As of right now, we're in Iraq and Afghanistan because, according to the President, "We went to war because we were attacked, and we are at war today because there are still people out there who want to harm our country and hurt our citizens."

Originally, we were told we were going to war with Afghanistan because that's where Osama Bin Laden was supposed to be. As I pointed out earlier, if that was the reason we went into Afghanistan, than why did we let him escape?

Originally, we were told we were going to war with Iraq because of WMD, ties between Al-Qaeda and Iraq, and ties between 9/11 and Saddam Hussein.

As we all know, the evidence they had for those arguments was either forged, inaccurate, gotten through torture, or deviously created because none of those claims turned out to be true.

Why then do we believe what they say about 9/11? Where's their evidence? I have read the 9/11 Report, and I can't find any aspect of their story that rings true, or even makes the slightest sense.

Are we going to continue holding two countries accountable for the atrocities that took place on 9/11, or are we going to call for a thorough investigation into what happened, so it doesn't happen again?

This Administration has a history of putting forth faulty information as fact.

You want to know why no one has been held accountable for the attacks of 9/11?

THAT is the reason. Because it's "Hard Work" finding good evidence to support the claims brought forth by this Administration. That's why.
  7. Jon Gold

Jon Gold Registered User

I stand corrected...

From www.cooperativeresearch.org

CIA Director George Tenet was told of the crash a few minutes after it happened. A messenger gave him the news as he was eating breakfast with former Senator David Boren in a Washington restaurant three blocks from the White House. Boren says Tenet was told that the World Trade Center had been attacked by an airplane: “I was struck by the fact that [the messenger] used the word attacked.” An aide then handed a cell phone to Tenet, and Tenet made some calls, showing that at least some at the highest levels of the Bush administration were talking about an attack at this time. Tenet then said to Boren, “You know, this has bin Laden’s fingerprints all over it.” [ABC, 9/14/02]

In this piece, I wrote:

"And wow, the speed at which they surmised it was him. By 4pm, "National Security Correspondent David Ensor reports that U.S. officials say there are "good indications" that Saudi militant Osama bin Laden, suspected of coordinating the bombings of two U.S. embassies in 1998, is involved in the attacks, based on "new and specific" information developed since the attacks."

It wasn't by 4pm. It was before the 2nd plane hit.
  8. Jon Gold

Jon Gold Registered User

For review...

American History And How It Relates To 9/11

Welcome one and all to the first of hopefully many online 9/11 truth classes. Each and every one of you who questions that day is a patriot in your own right.

Tonight's class is going to focus on "American History, and how it relates to 9/11".

My name is Jon Gold, but you can call me Jon or Gold. Both are acceptable. My father's name is "Mr. Gold".

Quite honestly, I don't know exactly how we're going to do this, but I do have a few ideas.

I figured I would tell you why American History is important in order to be able to see the truth about 9/11.

One of the biggest obstacles we face in the 9/11 Truth Movement is the idea that our Government would NEVER do such a thing. People have it embedded in their brains that no one in Government would ever kill their own people.

As you'll see, that simply is not the case.

Let's go back in time... to the 60's.... when drugs were acceptable, communism was on the rise, and rock and roll shaped a generation.

The date was March 13th, 1962. The Joint Chiefs Of Staff for President John F. Kennedy had an idea. The idea was called Operation Northwoods.

This idea, titled, “Justification for U.S. Military Intervention in Cuba” was provided by the JCS to Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara as the key component of Northwoods. Written in response to a request from the Chief of the Cuba Project, Col. Edward Lansdale, the Top Secret memorandum describes U.S. plans to covertly engineer various pretexts that would justify a U.S. invasion of Cuba.

These proposals - part of a secret anti-Castro program known as Operation Mongoose - included staging the assassinations of Cubans living in the United States, developing a fake “Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington,” including “sink[ing] a boatload of Cuban refugees (real or simulated),” faking a Cuban airforce attack on a civilian jetliner, and concocting a “Remember the Maine” incident by blowing up a U.S. ship in Cuban waters and then blaming the incident on Cuban sabotage.

In other words, they were going to kill Americans to justify war with Cuba. Or, to put it bluntly, our Government is MORE than capable of killing it's own.

Luckily, President Kennedy refused this plan.

Would it surprise you to hear that the majority of wars the United States has partaken in took place under false pretenses?

Let this sink in. Read the document if you want. I'll give you 15 minutes or so if you want.

When you're ready, I would be happy to take any questions you may have.

Foreknowledge Of The Event

"I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would take an airplane and slam it into the World Trade Center, take another one and slam it into the Pentagon; that they would try to use an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a missile."

Condoleezza Rice

One of the things we have learned during this administration's reign is that whatever they say, the opposite is usually the truth. "We abide by the law of the United States, that we do not torture." "I don't think anybody anticipated the breach of the levees." "Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction."

How does this formula apply to 9/11? Well, if the Administration says that no one could have predicted what was going to happen, then chances are, they knew exactly what was going to happen.

As it turns out, that is most definitely the case. There are several pieces of information out there that not only indicate the United States Government was aware of such an attack, but they were aware of the time, and place. I will mention a VERY small portion.

Here is one of the MANY "warnings" that were not mentioned in the 9/11 Report. There is a massive list available at www.cooperativeresearch.org:

In late July 2001, Afghanistan's Foreign Minister Wakil Ahmed Muttawakil learned that Osama bin Laden was planning a "huge attack" on targets inside America. The attack was imminent, and would kill thousands, he learned from the leader of the rebel Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan, which was closely allied with al-Qaeda at the time. Muttawakil sent an emissary to pass this information on to the US Consul General, and another US official, "possibly from the intelligence services." Sources confirmed that this message was received, but supposedly not taken very seriously, because of "warning fatigue" arising from too many terror warnings. [Independent, 9/7/02, Reuters, 9/7/02]

The San Francisco Chronicle reported on 9/12/2001 in an article entitled, "Willie Brown got low-key early warning about air travel" that:

"he got a call from what he described as his airport security - - a full eight hours before yesterday's string of terrorist attacks -- advising him that Americans should be cautious about their air travel."

For those of you who don't know, Willie Brown and Condoleezza Rice are good friends.

In the September 13th issue of Newsweek, Michael Hirsh reported in an article entitled, "We've Hit The Targets":

"Could the bombers have been stopped? NEWSWEEK has learned that while U.S. intelligence received no specific warning, the state of alert had been high during the past two weeks, and a particularly urgent warning may have been received the night before the attacks, causing some top Pentagon brass to cancel a trip. Why that same information was not available to the 266 people who died aboard the four hijacked commercial aircraft may become a hot topic on the Hill."

Here's a good one. This is one of many reports about exercises our military conducts. On 9/18/2004, USA Today reported in an article entitled, "NORAD had drills of jets as weapons", that:

"In the two years before the Sept. 11 attacks, the North American Aerospace Defense Command conducted exercises simulating what the White House says was unimaginable at the time: hijacked airliners used as weapons to crash into targets and cause mass casualties.

One of the imagined targets was the World Trade Center. In another exercise, jets performed a mock shootdown over the Atlantic Ocean of a jet supposedly laden with chemical poisons headed toward a target in the United States. In a third scenario, the target was the Pentagon — but that drill was not run after Defense officials said it was unrealistic, NORAD and Defense officials say."

There were also similar exercises like the ones mentioned in that article on 9/11. You can read about them here:

The importance of all of this information, and the COUNTLESS other pieces of information on this subject, to 9/11 Truth, is that it once again shows we were lied to.

I will be happy to take your questions now.

Also, do you think Condi is lying?

For those who aren't on a high-speed connection, that's part of Condoleezza Rice's testimony during her public testimony at the 9/11 Commission Hearings.

You can read a transcript of it here.
  9. Jon Gold

Jon Gold Registered User

The above post are the first two in a series of online 9/11 classes taking place every week here...

For those who are interested.
  10. Jon Gold

Jon Gold Registered User

Our Finest Hour

By Jon Gold

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, With Liberty and Justice for all."

Do you remember what it was like to be a kid, and having to say those words? For me, it always seemed like a chore. Having to get up every morning, put your hand over your heart, and say the Pledge. A kid has better things to do with their time, don't they?

That being said, there were times when I felt proud to say those words.

For instance, do you remember when the United States' hockey team beat the Soviets in Lake Placid during the 1980 Olympics? WOW. I was only 8 years old when that happened, but I watched A LOT of TV as a kid, so I remember the coverage from Philadelphia's Action News. I remember saying the pledge in 2nd grade, after my teacher reiterated what I had seen the night before, and thinking how proud I was to be an American. It didn't bother me to say the pledge that day.

The U.S. team celebrates their upset win over the U.S.S.R.

That was then, and here we are today.

If you follow the news, you'll see that the United States is currently involved in two wars. One in Iraq, and one in Afghanistan. Both American soldiers, and civilians from that region are being killed. 1000's of people on both sides are being wounded, and maimed. Adults and children are being raped, tortured, and killed. On all corners of the planet.

Tensions are increasing everywhere. Unless something is done, relations between Venezuela and the U.S. are probably beyond repair, and the risk of military intervention in that area is increasing all the time. Iran and Israel are on the verge of something disastrous. If Israel, with the help of the United States strikes Iran's nuclear facilities, or even threatens to do so, Iran could shut off their oil supply to the world. I don't even want to think about will happen after that.

Let's talk about what's happening on the homefront. We've established that the war in Iraq is being fought because several people in Government thought it was necessary to do so. Iraq had switched over to the Euro. Iraq holds the second largest deposits of oil on the planet, next to Saudi Arabia. If "Peak Oil" is happening, it would make sense to some in Government to secure that oil. Israel needed to be protected. Placing bases in that region would give us the ability to do just that. Money needed to be made for the corporations. Dubya wanted to get Saddam because he took a shot at his daddy.

Of course as we all know, none of these reasons were given to us as to why we needed to go to war in Iraq. We were told that Iraq had something to do with Al-Qaeda and 9/11, and we were told that Saddam Hussein was going to nuke us. This just wasn't the case.

If you think this is the first time something like this has happened, you are sadly mistaken.

Throughout our history, America has partaken in several wars under questionable circumstances.

The Spanish-American war took place because a ship called the Maine was sunk in an explosion that killed 260 men. The newspapers of the day held the Spanish government responsible for the disaster. During a U.S. Naval inquiry, W.T. Sampson said that the Maine had been sunk by a submarine mine. A Spanish Naval inquiry said that the accident happened because of an explosion in the forward magazine. However it took place, the slogan, " Remember the Maine” was used as propaganda for the Spanish-American war.

America was drawn into WWI because of the sinking of the Lusitania. Supposedly, a German U-Boat torpedoed the Lusitania, which caused a second explosion, which caused her to sink. Right after the submarine sunk her, Germany accused Britain of deliberately conspiring to have the Lusitania sunk to draw the United States into WWI.

Before the Lusitania set sail, a public warning by the German Embassy in the U.S. prompted embassy officials to hand out this leaflet on the dockside. It said,

"TRAVELLERS intending to embark on the Atlantic voyage are reminded that a state of war exists between Germany and her allies and Great Britain and her allies; that the zone of war includes the waters adjacent to the British Isles; that, in accordance with formal notice given by the Imperial German Government, vessels flying the flag of Great Britain, or any of her allies, are liable to destruction in those waters and that travelers sailing in the war zone on the ships of Great Britain or her allies do so at their own risk."

Part of the cargo was in fact military in nature: 4,200,000 rounds of Remington .303 rifle cartridges, 1250 cases of shrapnel shells and eighteen cases of fuzes.

If she was carrying military cargo, under international law, that made her a legitimate target.

The Allies denied the ship was carrying munitions, though British documents later showed it was.

The reasons for the sinking of the Lusitania continue to be a mystery.

Pearl Harbor was the reason for the United States involvement in WWII. Some make the argument that the "McCollum Memo" is proof that the United States was pressuring Japan into attacking them. Others say that Franklin D. Roosevelt himself knew of the impending attack, and did nothing to warn Pearl Harbor. The American people didn't want to enter into the European conflict. The attack on Pearl Harbor changed the tide, and America entered into WWII.

The Vietnam War happened because the U.S.S. Maddox was supposedly hit by the North Vietnamese. Robert McNamara made the argument before Congress that it was an "unprovoked attack". As a result, the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution was passed, and that facilitated increased U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War.

We now know that the Gulf of Tonkin incident never took place. We went to war for a lie, and 55,000 American soldiers paid the price.

The Gulf War also took place under questionable circumstances. We were told that the Iraqis were taking babies out of incubators that didn't exist, and were throwing them onto hospital floors. The Kuwaiti Ambassador's daughter was professionally trained to cry on TV, and tell us about them. These non-existent incubators, and her testimony, were the talking points that sold the Gulf War.

There is an old saying, "The definition of insanity is repeating the same mistakes, and expecting different results".

Well, it gets even worse.

Each of us currently has to shell out $27,303.82 in order to pay off the National Debt. All 300,000,000 of us. Rich or poor.

We are currently being spied on by the FBI, the Pentagon, and the NSA. Whatever information obtained by those agencies is available for the Bush Administration to see. The FBI's time is being wasted by so many false leads that point to innocent Americans as a result of the NSA wiretaps.

Because of the media's complicity in America's ignorance, those of us who realize what's going on can't be heard.

Our election process has been tainted.

The scandals that are taking place (Jack Abramoff, Tom DeLay, Duke Cunningham, Scooter Libby, etc...) are just the "tip of the iceberg" in regards to the corruption that exists in Washington D.C.

I don't like what's happening in America right now. I don't like the direction we're going in. I don't know that if I was asked to say the "Pledge Of Allegiance" today, would I be able to do so.

I can say, however, that I have a solution to the problem. One that I believe is sound in mind, and pure at heart.

We are incessantly being told that the reason for all of our problems is 9/11.

I can say with great confidence that what we were told about 9/11 was not the truth. I can say with great confidence that people in our Government went to great lengths to cover up the events of 9/11. I can say with great confidence that we were lied to about what happened on that horrible day. I can say with great confidence that it was, in fact, elements of our Government who were complicit in the events of 9/11.

My solution is simple. Expose that truth. If you expose the lies surrounding the reason for all of our problems, then the problems related to that reason correct themselves.

I've often thought about why people refuse to do this. I used to attribute it to fear, but fear of what? The Government capable of these atrocites might turn on them? Guess what folks, they're turning on us anyway. They're taking us for a ride to a destination I don't like.

Fear is definitely the reason, but not of the Government.

The fear is attributed to the psychology of exposing the truth. It's very difficult for people to realize that the reason everything is happening right now is because WE, as Americans, have neglected our duties as citizens of these United States. It's our fault, and it's hard for us to face up to it.

No one is more guilty of this than me. I didn't care about what our Government did for the majority of my life. I didn't vote until the 2004 election. I used to be so selfish, and still am to a certain extent, but I can't allow this to continue. That's a personal decision I, and others like me have made.

The fear is also attributed to the effort it would take to expose the truth. Having to change your lifestyle, and your priorities in order to expose that truth is very scary. We like our TVs, and our couches, and our nights out, and our family get togethers, and whatever else it is we like to do. Having to put some of those things on hold until the truth is exposed is a hard thing to do, and I completely understand wanting not to, however it needs to be done. Otherwise, America as we know it, is dead.

When our forefathers started this country, they did so at GREAT risk to themselves, and their families. They could have been killed for what they were doing, and still they took that risk, and created what should have been, and STILL could be the greatest country in the world.

Let's take our country back. In what will be our finest hour as American Citizens, LET US TAKE THIS COUNTRY BACK.

Let's make the "Pledge Of Allegiance" something to be proud of once again.

Before it's too late.

"The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them."

Mark Twain

If you want to know what you can do to help, www.911Truth.org currently has two efforts underway.

Now That You Know, What Can You Do?

The Citizens' Counter-Coup
  11. Jon Gold

Jon Gold Registered User

Then you should read what I posted.
  12. Jon Gold

Jon Gold Registered User

Remember folks. ALL of the bullshit can end if this truth comes out.
  13. Steve

Steve Is that it, then?

Generally speaking, it's better to just post links than to copy-and-paste entire articles, even when you're the author.
  14. Jon Gold

Jon Gold Registered User

15. Steve

Steve Is that it, then?

To what "truth" do you refer? Assume that 9/11 has been extensively discussed, here.
  16. Jon Gold

Jon Gold Registered User

9/11 Truth On CNN Headline News With Mike Berger From 911Truth.org

Webster Tarpley was also on the show. It covered Charlie Sheen's latest comments, and gave an incredibly fair showing...

Congratulations to Michael Berger, and Webster Tarpley!!!

Video (Crappy Version)
    Click Here

Video (Good Version - wmv)
    Click Here
    Thanks to Loud Studios

Video (Good Version - realplayer)
    Click Here

The good version will be here soon....

Alex Jones On CNN
    Thanks to www.911blogger.com

Click Here

CNN Headline News' Showbiz Tonight.

Showbiz Tonight Dedicates An Entire Show To 9/11 Truth

Part One
    Click Here

CNN Poll
    Click Here

Streaming Flash Version
    Click Here

Jacobson Segment
    Click Here

Click Here

New CNN Headline News Showbiz Tonight 9/11 Coverage

Click Here
  17. Jon Gold

Jon Gold Registered User

That we were lied to. That the people who lied to us have benefitted most from 9/11. That there is a mountain of evidence to show that not only did they lie to us, but were complicit in the event.
  18. Jon Gold

Jon Gold Registered User

Representative Curt Weldon Takes Part In A Town Hall Meeting
    Talks about 9/11 Truth, And Is Confronted By Me

Click Here

This is only a very small portion of the talk Rep. Weldon gave today. This guy is for real folks. I believe in his sincerity. He went into GREAT detail about Able Danger, and the people were very interested in what he had to say.

Some of you may be wondering how this meeting came about. A very brave man by the name of Dave Slesinger met a friend of Curt Weldon's. This friend agreed to meet with 9/11 Family Member Bob McIlvaine, Dave Slesinger, and myself to discuss the events of 9/11 in the hopes that we would convince him to convince Rep. Weldon to meet with us.

It worked.

The friend of Rep. Weldon invited us to this Town Hall meeting so we would have the chance to speak with him. This clip consists of Dave Slesinger's question, and mine. You'll see I had a few things to say.

I had the privilege of meeting Lt. Colonel Anthony Shaffer today. He is also very real.

Just so you know, Rep. Weldon invited me to lunch, and knew who I was (the guy who dropped off 4 books, and 2 movies to his office).

He does seem to be sincere. I think he needs the backing of the people to take this all of the way.
  19. Jon Gold

Jon Gold Registered User

Full Transcript

The questions were read by the same person on 3x5 cards.

Dave Slesinger: First, I want to praise you for your Able Danger efforts. Since you are the Congressman most sympathetic to firefighters, have you looked at the quotes from NYC firefighters at the World Trade Center on 9/11 about explosives. If you have, will you accept information on for later comment.

Rep. Weldon: I will absolutely accept information, and I'm very close to the NYC firefighters because one of my best friends was killed there. You see I go on all of the disasters because of my leadership on fire and (inaudible) issues, I've been to all of them. Hurricane Andrew, Hugo, I was in Katrina two days after it happened, in fact, I raised $440,000 from private companies in our region to help the fire departments down there which we gave them about a month ago in Upper Darby. Uh, I was at the World Trade Center in 1993, when the fire commissioner at the time, Howard Safer (sp?) assigned a young officer to take me through the bombed out parking garage. That young officer's name was Ray Downey. Ray and I became good friends. It was Ray who convinced me to introduce legislation to create a commission to look at ways that our military could assist in preparing for the next attack. That commission became known as the Gilmore Commission. On 9/11, Ray was killed. Ray was the chief of all rescue for the NYC fire department. He was the guy who oversaw the largest and most successful rescue in the history of manking. They brought 70,000 people out of the trade center complex. 3000 died. Ray Downey was an American Hero. In fact, you might remember I brought Ray's family, his widow and five kids down to the county a month after 9/11. We had a parade, we honored Ray as an American Hero in (inaudible) Park, and I continue to interact with Ray. Ray was the guy who oversaw the 343 firefighters that were killed.

I talk to the fire department on a regular basis. When the Republican convention was held in New York in 2004, I went up a day early, I went down to the fire department headquarters. I spent the day with them. And when I finished the briefings, and getting their input, as to what happened on 9/11, which I had ongoing, I went up and spent two hours running with Engine 54 (inaudible) in midtown Manhattan. And I wanted to do that because on 9/11 all 15 firefighters on duty from that station were killed. And I wanted the firefighters to give me their views without going through any chiefs or other officers about what happened.

Now, there's a lot of theorists out there about what occurred. And uh, I haven't gone into the structural elements of the building. The fact that there are reports on multiple explosions on other floors... I am open to that information. I'm willing to challenge the system. And uh, and don't automatically discount anything that's told to me because I've seen, I've seen too much. I mean, ya know, I hate to say that sometimes I don't trust my Government, but sometimes, I don't trust the Government. The bureaucracy. Ya know the best evidence of that is we had the, uh, Tillman, the football player. Joined the army, he was killed. We now find out that the army burned his clothing. So the family never got to get the real story about how Pat Tillman died. Now if it was an accident, so be it. You don't hide that information because somebody is going to be embarrassed.

That's the whole story with Tony Shaffer. It's the bureaucrats trying to hide information and facts, so they're not embarrassed. So, do I automatically accept what the Government tells me? No. And that's why I get myself in trouble. I challenge the CIA, I challenge the DIA. I'll challenge our Defense Department. That's why you send me there. If you want somebody to go there, and just go along, you would send a robot. That would vote the way the party wanted, and would go along with the current President. I won't do that. So I'm absolutely open to any information anyone has that challenges anything about the 9/11 Commission or the work there.

Dave Slesinger speaks up: Congressman, that was my question, I, uh, wanna give out, anybody who wants this, this is a speech by a physics professor at BYU, Steven Jones.

Rep. Weldon: Yea.

Dave Slesinger: It's the hottest thing happening on the 9/11 issue. In his speech, he praises Congressman Weldon, he's a conservative Republican, he praises Reagan, he quotes St. Paul. I think I have enough for everybody. Just ask me.

Rep. Weldon: It'll open your eyes, because his allegations are pretty strong.

Jon Gold: Why did the Bush Administration try to limit the scope of the 9/11 Congressional Inquiry?

Rep. Weldon: It wasn't just the 9/11 Commission. They didn't do it on their own. The 9/11 Commission...

Jon Gold speaks up: No no... I'm sorry, the question was... They, uh, Bush went to Tom Daschle privately to discuss limiting the scope (Rep. Weldon: Oh, limiting the scope...) of the 9/11 Congressional Inquiry, not the 9/11 Commission.

Rep. Weldon: Yea, Congressional. And And... ya know, I... since I've been involved in the Able Danger battle, I've been bucking up against both this Administration and the previous Administration. And I'm a loyal Republican, I'm a independent Republican, and stand up for what I believe, but I am a Republican because I believe that bigger Government is not the answer to the problems that we have.

Jon Gold: Also... I'm sorry, also they fought against the creation, they fought against the family members...

Rep. Weldon: For the creation of the 9/11 commission. But as you all know the 9/11 family members, even though they're split, have come out publicly now, and challenged the 9/11 Commission itself, and their findings.

Jon Gold: Absolutely.

Rep. Weldon: What I think happened here, if I give it to you in a nutshell... I think people from both Administrations decided that they didn't want the 9/11 Commission to embarrass either Administration, and because 9/11 happened 9 months after a new President came in, they got together, and said, "let's limit the scope, and let's not go certain places where..." cause there's blame that could go on the Clinton Administration, cause it happened, in the run up happened there, and there's blame that happened in the (inaudible).

Jon Gold: I, I completely agree with you, but 9/11 was the catalyst for everything that's happened since then. The Iraq War, the Afghanistan War, the Patriot Act, everything... and it... to me, it makes sense that we need to investigate it because it wasn't investigated.

Rep. Weldon: And that's exactly right, and I..I.. I will tell ya this, I had to get 247 of my colleagues to sign a letter asking for...

Jon Gold: Yes, and I congratulate you (inaudible)...

Rep Weldon: ...hearings to push the Secretary of Defense to let us have Tony Shaffer who sat in the first hearing in the Senate, Arlen Specter wanted him to testify and the Pentagon said no. He can sit there, but he can't speak. Am I right Tony?

Tony Shaffer: Absolutely sir.

Jon Gold: Well, they did the same thing to Sibel Edmonds...

Rep. Weldon: Yea, I met Sibel...

Jon Gold: And Sibel Edmonds said, that once this issue gets to be investigated, 9/11, there will be certain American people facing uh... prosecution, criminally.

Rep. Weldon: Well, I guess in the end what we have to understand is what I used to tell my kids when I taught school in (inaudible) they would say, "Well Mr. Weldon, ya know... you're telling us all of these great things about Democracy and our system of a representative Government, wait a minute, we have poverty, we have racial prejudice, we have unemployment...", and well, nobody ever said it was perfect. There are no perfect Governments in the world. They don't exist except in text books. But our system is the most responsible on the face of the earth because the people, in the end, can control what happens. Richard Nixon resigned. He was the most powerful man in America. Because he covered up a third rate burglarly. The system works, but it only works when the people are involved. And when the people challenge what's going on... and when you don't challenge... it's like when I go out and speak to groups, and I say, ya know "How many of you are not registered to vote?", and (inaudible).. well then, you have no right to talk to me, because you're the problem. I don't care whether you're Democrat, Republican, or Independent, you have to be involved. And if you're not going to be involved then you're the reason why the Government gets weak, and you're the reason why bureaucracy becomes out of control. And while people are able to do things that none of us would accept if we knew what were going on. I mean, the Pat Tillman case, it's outrageous that a family would not know how their loved one was killed, and we would try to cover that up to protect somebody's career in the military, that's wrong. And the same thing with 9/11 only to a greater extent because it was the single largest attack against our country in the history of America. Far bigger than Pearl Harbor in terms of deaths...

Jon Gold: But it's been used...

Rep. Weldon: It's been used by people in both parties... Lemme finish here, I'll take one question, then I gotta run.
  20. Jon Gold

Jon Gold Registered User

9/11 Truth On The Ron & Fez Show

Click Here

This is so funny how this happened. My friend at work listens to XM Radio, and this show comes on after Opie & Anthony. He said, "They're talking about 9/11 Conspiracies... call in". Never having listened to them, I fully expected the same treatment that I got from Opie & Anthony. As it turns out, they were a little bit more opened to talking, and even suggested having me on as a guest.