1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TexasTo Become a Blue State?

Discussion in 'Society and Culture' started by Sierra Mike, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

2. Allene

Allene Registered User

Wishful thinking, I hope!

3. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

The only Castro brothers who should be making such an outlandish prediction are Fidel and Raul.

4. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

I can see this coming to pass, especially if immigration is left unchecked. With more and more illegals on the wrong side of the border and the Messiah in Chief wanting to implement some type of amnesty, I can easily see this happening.

5. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

You guys have been following what's going on in Mexico? They've elected a Ronald Reagan and it's already paying dividends. With our shit economy and theirs on the rise, Illegals will be trickling and then reversing in the next 10 years IF the trend continues.

6. Allene

Allene Registered User

I haven't been following what has happened in the political arena there. Well that's good news! I hope it lasts.

7. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

LOL, it's wishful thinking on their part, pure fantasy.

Look, illegals are not able to vote, and amnesty is still a four letter word. But truth be told, people migrate to Texas BECAUSE of its conservative fiscal policies. Most people moving here get it. They're escaping Cuomo/Deblasio, not trying to recreate it.