1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tenn batburgers anyone?

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by mike, Dec 20, 2002.

1. mike

mike mesmerized

http://miva.jacksonsun.com/miva/cgi-bin/miva?NEWS/news_story.mv+link=200212204488737

"LEXINGTON - A man who bit into a sandwich containing a dead bat will not have to undergo treatment for rabies, while the teenager who pulled the prank could face felony charges under a new state law.

Timothy Gooch, 21, was given what he thought was a cheeseburger Tuesday evening, but got quite a surprise when he took a bite and heard a crunch. The wing of a dead bat was sticking out of the sandwich where he had tried to take a bite."

2. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

I hope people start getting heavy punishments for these dangerous pranks.

3. immortal one

immortal one 501st Geronimo

Make the punk eat the sandwich.

4. Violet1966

Violet1966 Stand and Deliver Staff Member

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! This is why I don't like to eat fast food. Sick people out there :(

5. HaYwIrE

HaYwIrE Banned

Just another product of today's wonderful parenting practices. :thumbsup:

6. Misu

Misu Hey, I saw that.

That's batty.

7. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

Many engage in practical jokes and then attack the receivers sense of humor when they don't find it funny. My older brother is one of these. I taught my children that taking advantage of someone's fears is not funny. A fake snake thrown on one who is very afraid of snakes is cruelty, not humor. Humor is when all are laughing, not when one is crying and all others are laughing, not when one has a broken coccyx because you pulled a chair out. And yes, not enough are taught to think about consequences and responsibilities before acting.

8. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives to hit it!

I don't think it is ONLY that, although that is a big part. We need harsher punishments for some things and the people who will make them stick. Strange as it may sound, I would rather see people like you, HaYwIrE, up on the judges benches then most of the pussy foot judges we have now. Slap on the wrist, my ass, it's time for the boot to the backside. ;)

9. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

Frodo, you might want to read all of his posts before you wish for him to pass sentence. Hobbits are definitely not Texans and would probably be sentenced to the rack to make them of acceptable height.

10. Misu

Misu Hey, I saw that.

Haywire, a JUDGE?!?!? :eek:

I'm going to France of that shit happens - for realz!

love ya haywire ;)

11. Ravenink

Ravenink Veteran Member

haywire for 9th Circuit!!

12. Allene

Allene Registered User

ACK! This is what I get for eating my lunch in front of the computer! Well, at least it doesn't have a bat in it!

Allene