1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Team MPD MS150 Cycling Team Bulletin

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by Copzilla, Jan 28, 2003.

1. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

Friends of mine are involved in competitive cycling, and the MS150 ride from Houston to Austin is coming up, benefiting the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. A team from my department has been assembled, not officially sponsored by my agency, but consisting of members from the agency.

The event will be held on April 12 and 13, 2003, a two day ride.

The organizers of Team MPD, the team captain Scott Hinton, and the co-captain Tim McClelland, are the two guys I work closest with in my day-to-day operations.

The web site for the event is at http://www.copzilla.com/ms150/, where we'll keep people posted on specifics of the event. A message board has been set up, and methods to make online pledges to the riders is available. All pledges are welcomed, no matter if the pledge is small.

I'm sponsoring Scott and Tim myself, and encouraging others here to join up. We're looking forward to making this a terrific event, and will photographically chronicle the entire thing so the sponsors may enjoy the scenery. Feel free to converse with the riders as well! They'll answer any questions on their cycling, preparation or other related topics.

Thanks for the airtime!

CZ