1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[SWTOR] Sith Inquisitor Progression

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by ethics, Dec 9, 2011.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

2. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

This was the last class I tested and was most intrigued with next to the bounty hunter.

The odd thing to me is that everyone is most likely going to be jumping on a Jedi/Sith class first, but looking deep into the talent trees, if you really want to play a character that mirrors a younger Obiwan, Yoda, or Qui Gon with abilities to toss buildings at mobs or meditate to recover health, you need to be rolling the Jedi Counselor, not the basic Jedi.

My biggest problem with all of my test characters I did Empire side is I still kept trying to play them as 'good guys'.

3. ethics

And unfortunately every one else. Or so I thought. There was a huge poll where people replied what they will play and while it was a majority for SI and Jedi, it wasn't by much. Empire vs. Republic was 53.x vs. 46.x as Empire:Republic

See above.

You think so? If that's true then awesome to know. I actually loved the Jedi Counselor. The only class I really liked on the Republic side.

I need to really do some reading and decide what I want to do. I HATE doing what everyone else does so on the Empire side, I will not be a B.Hunter or Sith Inq.

4. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I hit 25 on my Inquisitor/Assasin this weekend.

Still loving the storyline so far.

I love the ability to stealth around and backstab with a dual-bladed light saber as an opener and am still playing him 100% darkside. "What's that lady? Your kid ran off with the circus? Too bad so sad, and oh, eat lightsaber wench!....*Swfoom!* *KSHHHH*"

The only down side I have to this character is the companion.

The first one I got is a melee/tank monster you get as part of the storyline that can't seem to really do much but keep aggro as I whack away at the mobs, then the 2nd one I got was a C3-PO style droid that is more of a healbot (literally) but I haven't bothered to do much with him but send him out slicing every 4-8 minutes.
    By comparison I started an Agent recently to try out fro the first time and the companion I got with him, she kicks much ass at an early level.

Bunch of co-workers were lamenting the fact that thy couldn't afford the speeder license at lvl 25 (40,000 credits) yet I had no problem with that and the mount just from doing quests and wearing 90% quest rewards, the only thing I can say I'm doing different is not dumping tons of cash into crafting. I just rake in what little cash there still is from slicing and scavenging.

I do occasionally upgrade my mods on weps/armor, that's my extent of auction house spending.

5. ethics

Cool, keep at it. :)