1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Super Bowl? Who's going?

Discussion in 'Society and Culture' started by ethics, Jan 21, 2014.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

2. Allene

Allene Registered User

Omigosh! With ticket prices between $2,700 and $25, 000, you won't be seeing hide nor hair of me! Why freeze in the nosebleed section when you can get a better view of it all on TV?

3. MemphisMark

MemphisMark Old School Conservative

If I watch it, it will be at a local alcohol servinge establishment. I have two TV's in my house, the 19" TV I bought in Guam in 1990 (not used and I can't find the converter box for it) and a flat screen that I turned into a monitor.

I don't watch TV at all anymore, and I find myself better for it. While I might be mildly interested because I rooted for the Colts when Peyton played for them, I don't give anything for either team.

If the Browns were in the SB, I'd sell a kidney for 50 yard line seats.

4. Stonehawk

Stonehawk AKA Jerry

Well your kidneys are safe for the foreseeable future ;)

5. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Any more, unless you're an absolute die hard fanatic of the team that's playing, going to the Super Bowl is nothing more than a way to brag "you were there". I can't even remember the last time the Super Bowl game was a truly memorable one that would have warranted a wish to have been there to see it in person.

ethics likes this.