1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Style is Going to Change on this Forum

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by ethics, Jan 21, 2009.

Which style for GA?

1. Black Teal

0 vote(s)
  2. Dithered

1 vote(s)
  1. ditch

ditch Downunder Member

What? No naughty words allowed either?

"No illegal content". Depending on what particular Christian point of view they are working from, that's a pretty broad proviso although they only refer to drugs in the quote you have posted Leon.

I should have added, it looks great.
  2. jfcjrus

jfcjrus Veteran Member

I didn't vote, because I don't know what black teal or dithered is.

But, the site has a new format font, and I like it!
    It has, I don't know, class?

Anyway, thanks for all the time everyone puts in to allow us to have this outpost.
  3. Piobaireachd

Piobaireachd Full Member

I wouldn't worry about it. There was a shit load of nekkidness and begettin' in the Bible (not to mention the rape, incest, and murder).
  4. Greg

Greg Full Member

This is just a critique, not a complaint.

I just want to point out that the new style is very harsh and contrasty.

That's all.
  5. cdw

cdw Ahhhh...the good life.

It's just fine. :) A little different than the old coloring but it's certainly not something that would put someone off. And if it did? Fuck 'em. :rofl:
  6. Morg

Morg The ultra-moderate

Years ago, I decided to not do business with any "Christian based business." The most unethical treatment I have experienced was by businesses with a fish logo. Sometimes they sneak in on you; you don't learn their agenda until too late.

Of course, I'm an equal opportunity boycotter. I wouldn't do business with a Jewish based business if I found one or with an Islam based business.
  7. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Oh absolutely, this isn't about Chrsitianity, per se, but any religion trying to force their :friggin: down my throat. Fortunately, Judaism doesn't do this and quite the opposite.
  8. Piobaireachd

Piobaireachd Full Member

If the new color scheme is better for those having vision difficulties, then I'm all for whatever change is necessary.
  9. tke711

tke711 Oink Oink Staff Member

The more I'm using the forum this morning, the more I'm really digging this new style!
  10. Greg

Greg Full Member

I don't want to do business with anybody that has any kind of agenda outside of selling me the best product at the best price. If they want to proselytize, let them do it on their own time, and let them come to my front door so I can tell them to FO and then slam the door in their faces.