1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spore

Discussion in 'PC/Console Gaming' started by joseftu, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

Once you get access to it. I have played a couple nights in space and have not been granted access to it yet. It sounds like it would be a great thing.

That is a big flaw as the game is so engaging most of the time that it is hard to step back, got to the menu and save. The ability to set an autosave would be excellent, or at least put a save icon on the main screen.

Yes I do. However not every mission activates travel paths or highlights a system.... at least I don't think they do. There is a possibility that they do highlight stars and I just can't see it.

This game is very unfriendly to my colorblindness. I can't tell the difference between my purple(?) paths between my planets and a hostile race's blue(?) paths and often end up wandering into his territory. Yes he has big red highlights around his claimed sectors but my sectors pass through his in several places so I have several planets on each side of his claimed space and depending on camera angle it looks like half my systems are in his claimed space so that doesn't help much unless I want to rotate my camera every time I fly from planet to planet. The other species isn't much of a threat so I just blow up his ships if I pick the wrong one. Still it is annoying.

The more I play in space the more I start to like it. If I could abandon babysitting it might even be fun.

2. Pyrion

Pyrion Liquid Metal Nanomorph

Start 6 wars or plop down 100 colony buildings.

As for the babysitting, pretty much once you have an Uber Turret on each of your worlds, except for ecodisaster missions you won't have to babysit your colonies. Your allies, provided you keep them in your good graces, will accept complete ignorance and uncaring from you even answering their hails for assistance (although I still do the occasional ecodisaster missions) cuz failing to do missions only goes to -50 and successfully doing missions goes to +100.