1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some days it pays to get up early..

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by Andy, Sep 2, 2005.

1. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I couldn't sleep.

Got up early and went into WoW.

Got Stonehawk hooked up into the Guild, and logged to get coffee for the brain. (my typing showed that I needed it)

Just had a feeling a few ago that I needed to get back into the game.

Went into the AH, and for some reason, I selected weapons/staves. (I haven't looked at staves in weeks!)

Found me a nice Black Duskwood Staff for under 10G. :happy: (me and Braz are going to be twins here pretty soon)

Something then told me to turn on /Trade.

Someone on top of the bank, selling +5 damage/2HD (bright blue glow!) for 3G. (only had one unfortunately :( It's on the staff. :) )
    It's going to be a fun weekend. :happy:

2. Stonehawk

Stonehawk AKA Jerry

Nice to finally run into someone (even if it was a cow :))

I am going to try like hell to be online tomorrow evening for the RFK running (though I will be dinging lower levels instead of RFK....

Thanks for the invite Andy....see you all soon....

3. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

Humina! So enchanting is really going to pay off at those levels. Too bad there's not an Auctioneer for enchants.

Should be fun watching all these glowing weapons being swung in RFK tomorrow. :)

Brian

4. MNeedham73

MNeedham73 Well-Known Member

Racist!!! :rofl:;)

5. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I got thinking of this afterwards... are you thinking of Ragefire Chasm? (which is more geared to your current level)

If you are wanting to do Razorfen Kraul with us... we might as well just tie a piece of meat around yer neck and call ya 'bait'.

If you need to do Ragefire Chasm... a lot of us do it all the time just for goodies, so that's no problem.

We can do that anytime you're on :)

6. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

3G is extremely low for this enchant. I think this lvl 60 was trying just to get his skills up :)

My old guild, even at the "guildie discount", would cost me 4G just to cover mats. (unless I was being ripped off. :rofl: )

To the outside, I've seen this go for 5G and up :) The shards are the thing that costs the most.

7. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

So I took my new shiny staff into Ragefire today for a run and to get my skill from 135 to 170, (in only an hour) and I must say, this thing rocks with windfury.

My agility must be higher than my druid, 'cause this thing was proc'ing the shadow damage every 3rd or 4th swing, and windfury was proc'ing almost every other mob. :eek:
    I was 2 hitting the Ragefire Shamans, where with my cool fiery axe or my sweet dense mace, was at least 3-4 hits. :happy:

8. Elspeth

Elspeth Beware the Fire Dragon

We can always use bait for the raids :lol: That is usually my job :nut: though I am not very good at it yet but it is getting better:happy:

Also if we do RFK tonight we could run the lower levels through Ragefire tomorrow. Might also try Wailing Caverns if anyone if up the high (can't remember the levels)

9. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

Actually that does not happen near as often when the creature is above you in level. If it went off near as often on them as it does in RFC I could go take on a level 55 no problem unfortunately once they are red that thing virtually never procs. Just like everything else in life, when you need it most.....

Oh a Seid you could be making a killing on beastslayer, which you already have two flavors of, people will gladly pay 4-6 gold just for the bright red glow. Not to mention +6 against creatures is handy.

10. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives to hit it!

I am still wating for my enchant.....;)

11. SixofNine

Just grab that bony priestess as she goes running by. Guildies have been getting them for free. :)

Brian

12. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

But that was my point dear Orcish one....

It's proc'ing twice as much as my axe in the same place against the same mobs :)

13. SixofNine

Just bought 2 more Large Glimmering Shards, the harder-to-get ingredient in my two current best weapon enchants, at the AH, to increase my current inventory to 4. Buyout price is 95 silver.

Just to give the boy credit I should point out that Mav gave me the mats for his weapon enchants, but you still have a free one coming, Frodo, as do any other guildies when it's time to celebrate their "coming out" from the newbie zone.

Also, to give everybody credit I have received a ton of green items to disenchant from guildies, so it's not like I'm the stereotypical starving lowbie enchanter. :)

Brian

14. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Seid,

That extra shard I gave you for my +1 chest enchant...

If someone else here needs it for a weapon enchant, please use it accordingly. :)

I will be holding off on any more armor enchants, save the odd bracer enchant, until I get to lvl 40 and can wear mail.

I'd rather have it go to someone to help them out. I'm fine as is and I think I'm good in the wep enchant area until I find something more drool-worthy. :thumbsup: