1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smartphone Battery Explodes After Man Tries Biting It for Some Reason

Discussion in 'Bits & Bytes' started by Susan Addams, Jan 24, 2018.

  1. Susan Addams

    Susan Addams Unregistered User

    Here's one for the Darwin awards site:

    As it says there is a video which I didn't know how to embed in my quote above.

    I can't believe how crazy this is. As can be seen there's a hell of a lot of energy, enough to cause a fireball, and biting it causes the layered battery (it's a sandwich of many layers of electrodes and electrolytes) and once shorted it will spark and melt down.

    This is crazier than the "man bites dog" story. This biter could have maimed his face, could have been blinded, could have died from his injuries.
     
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
    Allene likes this.
  2. Allene

    Allene Registered User

    The tool to insert media is the third from right in the tools area.
     
    Susan Addams likes this.
  3. Biker

    Biker Administrator Staff Member

    Depending on the media, just post the link and the software will do the rest.
     
    Susan Addams likes this.
  4. Susan Addams

    Susan Addams Unregistered User

    Thank you for the posting tips. :) And I forgot to insert the hot link to the site so I fixed that too.

    This XF software is pretty good! :)
     

Share This Page