1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slight Modification/Add On

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by ethics, Feb 1, 2003.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Rowd asked for this and finally got some time to make it happen. I hope it's what he and others wanted.

Currently, it only exists in CSS style, but if there's a demand for this, I can make it happen for others as well.

2. Paladin

Paladin Have Gun -- Will Travel

The "report post to moderator"?

On my YABB that sent an e-mail to each and every global moderator and admin -- truned that garbage off!

At the other site, IIRC, on the moderators' pending business page that produced a link with message number, who complained, and why. That was handy for keeping the site spotless. A *bad* message would have multiple entries and would get priority attention.

3. bruzzes

bruzzes Truthslayer

No Paladin,
    the icon link with the up arrow which takes you to the top of the page.

4. IamZed

IamZed ...

I like it.

5. ethics

That's how it is here, but -- and I apologize since my post WAS ambigious--I was talking about Back To Top button. :)

6. cdw

cdw Ahhhh...the good life.

Ethics, this is completely unimportant, but I was wondering if I could have a button or link or whatever into my journal when I sign in? And can we have a couple of basic similies for use in there? If not, don't worry about it. :)

7. ethics

I'll look in to that. I had a lot of time allocated to work on the site, alas this headache killed me today. :(

8. cdw

cdw Ahhhh...the good life.

No problem, no rush.
    Feel better!

9. pcysmith

pcysmith Paula

I just used it and I like it very much. Ta.:thumbsup:

10. ethics

Very cool. :)