1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slideshow

Discussion in 'Bits & Bytes' started by mrRT, Dec 23, 2002.

1. mrRT

mrRT Tech Mod

What software do you folks use to put together slideshows. I have a client that wants me to put together a bunch of his digital photos into a slide show. Must be complete with effects and support of an audio format...hopefully mp3

any ideas??

2. tke711

tke711 Oink Oink Staff Member

I've always just used Power Point. If your client doesn't have Power Point, they do provide a free viewer.

3. tke711

tke711 Oink Oink Staff Member

Also, I just did a search online, and this software looks pretty interesting.

4. LissaKay

LissaKay Oh ... Really???

I just put together a CD Slide Show for my parents' Christmas present. I used PhotoCDBrowser. It was quick, easy and painless.

5. BigDeputyDog

BigDeputyDog Straight Shootin Admin Staff Member

IRFANVIEW is a free graphics viewer / slide show maker / image manipulator...

BDD... :{)

6. IamZed

IamZed ...

Slide shows always give me a problem. Powerpoint is the tool I use but it barks at opening files that are not native to a path on your hard drive.
    By that I mean if you mail me a presentation as an attachment I find it unusable until I first save it to my hard drive.

7. Techie2000

Techie2000 The crowd would sing:

PowerPoint or Open Source Equivelant. I also have some slideshow program that came with Plus! for Windows XP, but I don't think it does everything you want.