1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skyrim, another game to look forward

Discussion in 'PC/Console Gaming' started by ethics, Aug 20, 2011.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Just when I need money there's a slew of games that I WANT will be coming out in the fall. Here's another one:

2. Stiofan

Stiofan Master Po

I may check it out later as long as it's PC and not just console based. Looks nice.
  3. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

I've seen a mixed bag as far as reviews for this one. Very few have been over the top giddy about it. Most have been "meh".
  4. ethics

And as we know, the reviews are always dead on when it comes to games. Or hell, anything for that matter.
  5. Domh

Domh Full Member

I was waiting for Skyrim with significant anticipatory exultation. After doing all major and minor quest lines but still having probably half a world of dungeons to explore, I turned it off and have not returned.

I think the game was significantly flawed. It was actually far too open. I just fell asleep running around destroying (almost) everything with a single arrow shot.

It was lovely, sure, and I built a really nice PC to run it... but it was NOT as good as Oblivion.
  6. ethics

Wow, first I hear of someone not totally loving this game blindly. ;)