1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ships!

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by Andy, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

My Sith Inquisitor ship is quite nice, love how they reward you one in the storyline. I got mine at lvl 15

Did all available space combat missions today that were 5 levels over my head and went through them with only one failure/repeat (I missed a target)
    the nice thing about that is you still get the xp for the ships you whack. Running jsut the missions got me all the way through 16 and into 17.

Only thing I wish it would do was when you boarded, you had to manually take off rather than the auto pilot, I'd like to just hop aboard and hang out, but I guess considering that exiting the ship puts you back in teh nearest hangar anyways it's not that big a deal.

When I got my ship I immediately went to the ship equipment vendor in the space dock and bought all items available up to lvl 17 to upgrade my ship, and then found that later you get an equally strong armor kit as a reward for your first mission anyways.

2. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

This is that special touch to the game that makes it different. Love this aspect.