1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sex With Hubby the Best?

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by ethics, Nov 15, 2002.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

I apologize for all of these sexual topics but... Well, after watching 40 Days and 40 Nights--which was a horrible flick-- I guess I need to have a "mind orgasm."

Back to the topic.

"[T]wo thirds of married women say the best sex they've had is with their husband, compared to 13 percent who say it was when they were single and just nine percent when having an affair."

- a British study

--<a href="http://www.globalaffairs.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3765">from this article.</a>

These British ladies also reported the good news that they are generally happy with their husbands' bodies and their 'manhood' - even after long marriages.

So guys, have another beer and a bowl of chips, shove your hands down your pants and hold your willies with pride in front of the telly. As long as you aren't watching Sex in the City (74% say it encourages infidelity), she'll love you long time.

How many happy, smug, satisfied members (no pun intended there) do we have here? Is it the love inherent in the marriage that keeps the sex hot? Or, is it the inherent trap that is marriage that forces one to overcompensate to keep the sex hot? I guess my <a href="http://www.globalaffairs.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3765">previous topic</a> IS sort of related. :)

2. Violet1966

Violet1966 Stand and Deliver Staff Member

Yup...hubby is best =)

I love my husband deeply and I think that's what makes the sex great. I didn't rate his sex at all...I love the relationship that we have and that's what makes the sex part so deep with us. It's not the size of his manhood or the way he makes love to me that made me want to marry him. It's the love that I feel for him that makes the sex so special and made me want to be with him as a sexual partner for the rest of our lives. Even if he couldn't perform ever gain, I would still be with him forever. If that makes any sense? LOL

3. Misu

Misu Hey, I saw that.

My hubby is the best, bar-none. In every aspect, he's da man.

4. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Re: Yup...hubby is best =)

Yes, your husband is a lucky man.