1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sex can heal brain damage

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by Swamp Fox, Jan 3, 2003.

1. Swamp Fox

Swamp Fox Veteran Member

If cocaine can damage the brain, then sex can heal it. So, after snorting a couple of lines, have sex. :thumbsup:

Strawberry to the rescue

2. Steve

Steve Is that it, then?

Which came first, the brainy nerd or the habitual masturbation? ;)

3. Swamp Fox

Swamp Fox Veteran Member

4. Advocat

Advocat Viral Memes a Speciality Staff Member

And it's aerobic, to! ;)

"So good, and so good for you!"

5. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Stanley, you perv! Constantly looking to substantiate your obsession with sex? ;)

6. Swamp Fox

Swamp Fox Veteran Member

Yes. :thumbsup:

7. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Well, at least you are honest. ;)

8. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

I wanna be smart, i wanna be smart!

9. Paladin

Paladin Have Gun -- Will Travel

This is why, at 39, I married a 22-y-o.

10. Robert Harris

Robert Harris Passed Away Aug. 19, 2006

Is all this is true the smartest people on earth must be the coke-using prostitutes working the streets. Somehow I doubt it...

11. mikepd

mikepd Veteran Member

Like Shiny said, I wanna be smart two. If won of the cops on the bored culd send me a cupla pounds of that coke stuff (no pepsi) me and my 2 girlfrends- 22 & 23) wood bee grateful ;)

Sex is one of those things you have to practice over and over until you get it right. The problem is, at the end, you 'blow it' so you have to start all over again. ;)

12. Misu

Misu Hey, I saw that.

That's because the hookers are using drugs, which kill brain cells. So in actuality, what these people are doing is really just counteracting the negative effects of drug abuse ;)

13. jamming

jamming Banned

Actually I relayed this article to my Mom and Dad. Mom has had one major stroke but has recovered almost everything. Dad has Parkinson's Disease very slow progressing. I told them according to this study they now have an obligation to the health of the other to continue sex often and vigorously. My Dad almost busted a gut laughing (since he had a hernia operation, side effect of Parkinson Muscle Rigidity) it was really possible. I told my Mom first and she quickly got my Dad and told him to listen carefully. Parents can be so cool when they see you as an adult once and awhile, only took my parents about 40 years to do so.
    ;)

14. Robert Harris

Robert Harris Passed Away Aug. 19, 2006

I am not sure it is working for them, though. As far as I can tell the effects of the drugs are not remedied by their frequent sexual performances. But since I lack any first-hand experience dealing with such people -- too much free competition around, thank God -- I will defer to our law enforcement connected members to see if you are correct. Speak up, cops. :)

15. IamZed

IamZed ...

It all makes sense. The trains are the scary part.