1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[LOTRO] Server Mergers/transfers

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by Andy, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thanks. I must have waited too long to try and work up woodworker. Im sick with birch, but for some reason never found enough Ilex while leveling 2 chars through thay area to finish off one characters second tier crafting. Even the crafting instances in Moria only yield less than a hundred with both and the rewards. The ratio in higher tiers is much easier to handle as well.

2. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

You do know that Turbine made it super easy to level professions. There's a see-saw thing where you make wood in to chips and then back in to wood. You lose wood in the process but not as much as just making stuff.

3. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

For forestry yes, I need wood for woodworking to make
    SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!

Yeah, that helped, I finished off what I needed to master for Ilex Woodworker with a stack of ~100 Ilex logs..

Thanks dude. :)

ethics likes this.
  4. ethics

Sure thing. They made it less of a pain to level. :)

5. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Is farming crops any less of a clickfest though? That's next on my list of things I need to catch up on.

6. ethics

Nope, that's still a pain. I usually plant 5 in a row and then gather 5 after. As far as I know, there's nothing easier than that. However, the whole seeds in to veggies, I think farming is the easiest to level.

7. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thanks, I've actually been working up my hunter and warded on both farming today, and my warden on cooking.

Doing just that, 5 and 5 then go afk for a while as it sorts out harvested goods forever.

At least you can farm superior land anywhere now, parking my Warden in the Shire and keeping her barefoot and in the fields and kitchen for now.

8. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Figures, soon as I sub in SWTOR again, LOTRO opened up transfers off of Vilya.

I moved all my guys to Landroval just now.. no telling how long the process will actually take until I'm "unbanned" due to the transfer process and get an email.

9. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

It was pretty quick for me.

10. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I hooked up with my favorite address on Wending Way in the Shire on my barefooted Warden-ess (ya know, THAT one with the dock on the pond next to the bank).

I got lucky scoping out the housing vendor for a few days straight after the server resets every morning and happened to catch when a new housing neighborhood was released.

I'm in the Seedbank (sp?) neighborhood, door is wide open.

I spent a good hour or more unloading 4 characters worth of housing stuff into the now-single housing chest with extra space that you can expand on (100 Mithril coins for 15 slots? ARE THEY HIGH?!?!?) , decorated it just so, looked at all the extra crap i've gathered over the years and cannot place anywhere and sat back and then said..

" Sheesh.. now what :\ "

11. ethics

Awesome.

SO folks, are we doing LOTRO or SWTOR? I can't do both.

12. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I'm spending most time on my Sith these days.

13. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

I've been having an awfully lot of fun with SWTOR. So much that I pulled the trigger on a sub to unlock some stuff.

14. ethics

Shiristi is my name on that server (SWTOR).

15. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

This name does not exist Empire side

16. ethics

17. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Maybe 'casue it's flagged for a rename? Name.PNG

18. ethics

No, that flag was for the name underneath that one. Unfortunate screen grab.

19. ethics

This is on Ebon Hawk, right?

20. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member