1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[SWTOR] Server maintenance Tuesday

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by Biker, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

The responses are priceless. :lolaway-5:

2. Andy

It's my fault. Home sick today
  3. Biker

I see where all the WoW rejects went. Good lord, they extended it again and some are just losing it. LOL
  4. Andy

To be fair, it's pretty sophomoric to let a game crushing bug in a months-long developed patch make it all the way to live without finding it until you brought up the servers after pushing said patch.

"The team has isolated the issue, which was an unfinished Alliance Alert Mission was available. This Mission could potentially cause serious issues with a character. We are working on a solution, but have no ETA available at this time."

Best comment in the forums after that was announced:

"Remember the good old days when a test server was actually used to test crap BEFORE it was made live?"
  5. Biker

They killed the PTRs, too. Any bets it comes back after this fiasco? LOL
  6. Andy

Seems most of the rage is from EMEA based players who got sucked into subbing just to get 2 days early access to the new content, and have already lost one of those days.

After 10+ years of MMO's I've learned one thing, never expect to play on patch day, I'm only home laughing at all this mess live because I was home sick anyways, not because my life revolves around a patch release day.
  7. Biker

I've been so tempted to create a Twitter account just so I can mention something about tears being so delicious.
  8. Andy

What a shit show.

I was able to try and login again after they announced it was all fixed, my game is now corrupted, it is now downloading a completely new game when I ran the REPAIR utility.

Estimated to complete in a day or so.