1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Send them Back?

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by ethics, Oct 29, 2002.

1. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

Better without chutes.

SM

2. jfcjrus

jfcjrus Veteran Member

Lately, the INS has been a joke.
    Staffed with political patronage?
    Underfunded?
    I dunno.

I think America is still considered the land of the free, the land of opportunity. Yea, we've got problems, but you'd be hard pressed to match those qualitys on many other landmasses on this planet.

But, we've got rules on who can immigrate here. I agree the rules should be evenly applied. However, sometimes, I wonder if anyone is applying the rules, at all.
    Many core areas of many of our cities and towns are being taken over by immigrants of a rather criminal nature.

"They" run a background check on me, before I can buy a gun.
    Would it be too much to ask that "They" do the same for new folks landing on our shores?
    Are they known criminals in their home countries?

Just a thought.
    Regards,

3. Domh

Domh Full Member

let them in, give them everything they want, put them on welfare, give them a fucking mercedes if they ask for one.

we may as well, thats the direction social welfare is heading. the sooner it goes so far overboard that even the average spoon-fed, braindead american slob can see its a problem, the better.

:(

4. pupowski

pupowski Banned

Send the Cubans back too! Castro is no more oppressive than parts of central and south america, including Mexico . The dictatorship of the proletariat is no more inherently evil than the dictatorship of wealthy special interests in this hemisphere. Democracy of deep pockets is not real Democracy, just a new-age version of royal rule.

5. fritzmp

fritzmp Fire Fire For Effect

Let's not for get the other 9 mill of illegals that are already here.

6. jfcjrus

jfcjrus Veteran Member

Yikes!
    I may be jumping to conclusions, but I gather you've just about had it with folks entering this country sucking up our tax dollars?
    If so, I agree.
    If they can contribute, fine.
    I just think it's fair to expect them to pull their own weight, is all.

I think I can appreciate the hardships they came from, seeking a better life.

But, I do object to them taking from the folks already here (via welfare, etc) rather than contributing.

Other than that, I wish them sucess in getting to work in creating their new lifes for themselves and their family.

And welcome to the 'land of opportunity' (not giveaways).
    Regards,

7. RRedline

RRedline Veteran MMember

Let them stay, give them free houses, give them food stamps, welfare, SSI, don't make them pay any taxes ever, and pay them reparations for the US putting so much water between the US and Haiti. Also, their kids should get free college scholarships, and they get to vote - except each one of their votes counts as ten of my votes because I oppressed them for so many centuries(with all the water). Oh yeah, I almost forgot...that red Corvette that I have been saving up for? Just give it to them.

For anyone who is too drunk to understand my sarcasm, I suggest we send them back. I can't believe people would even think otherwise. It is an insult to all the people who have ever immigrated here legally.

8. Domh

Domh Full Member

Listen to me for a second, average immigrant - sit down and let me bend your ear.

I understand that things SUCKED back at home, but ya know what?

TOO FUCKING BAD.

Folks got it tough all over, dying every day, oppression, rape, etc. Welcome to earth.

Now I see that you made it here, cause you heard that in America youd at least have a chance to make your way without too many psychos around raping your sisters and beating you to death for reading a cookbook. Fine. Welcome aboard - come one, come all thats the whole idea.

But before I give you a wad of cash and a bus ticket, lets get one thing straight. You have ALOT to prove, because you are LUCKY AS HELL to have made it here, and I am NOT going to wipe your ass for you just because you made it out of the fire without getting burned. Lifes a bitch pal. You were unlucky enough to be born in a shithole, I was lucky enough to be born here. Cest la vie.

Now listen to me very clearly... America is not a fucking PRIZE, asshole, its a game that HAS some prizes, and if you work very hard, play by the rules, work very hard and work very hard, you get some of those prizes - you DESERVE some of those prizes. Thats it. Simple.

The rules are VERY simple. Not alot is asked of you here. The lowliest dolt can succeed at this game, and they often do.

That said, if I catch you fucking off, layin down and breaking the rules I want you to remember one thing:

I can have you back in your old country in a couple hours, asshole. Im sure theyre waiting for you.

With that unpleasantness past, welcome to the the land of the free, brother. If you need help - if you REALLY need help, I WILL BE THERE FOR YOU.

Now, heres $500 and a ticket to Toledo. Good luck, rockstar. Get outta here.

9. jfcjrus

jfcjrus Veteran Member

Opps.
    Did wires get crossed here? Did I misquote you, or you me?
    (I was born here 57 years ago)
    Or are you way ahead of me in the political illustration dept?
    Just a little confused, but, no sweat.
    BTW, I agree with what you said.
    Regards,

10. Domh

Domh Full Member

heh - worried after i wrote that there might be some confusion.

its most definitely NOT to you, its an open letter to the average immigrant.

sorry for the confusion.

;)