1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sean Hannity's agenda for the new Congress

Discussion in 'Society and Culture' started by Greg, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Greg

Greg Full Member

Just a quickie here, his show just ended and I took a few quick notes at his parting shots. Here is what Hannity thinks our new Congress should set as the initial agenda:

1. Serious attention to opposing ISIS terrorism
    2. Repeal or modify Obamacare
    3. Energy independence and job creation
    4. Secure our borders
    5. Balance the budget
    I think we should focus on defusing the run-away environmentalist agenda that prevents America from competing in the world economy and hamstrings our own energy production. Of course we should secure our borders--for so many reasons there is no need to list them, and for Christ's sake our national debt has more than doubled since Obama entered office. Let's start killing government bloat.

And my own favorite: our own tax laws are driving corporations to relocate offshore. I'm not fond of big corporations, but we are driving them all away with our taxing them vastly more than foreign countries. Instead of getting part of something we are getting all of nothing. We are going to have to kiss corporate ass and get our corporations to come home, and we'll just have to find another way to finance the federal bloatage. (I just coined a word.) Let's just cut the federal budget and invite the corporations back, give them a tax break, and take it out of the money we were paying to a bloated bureaucracy that has devoted its time and resources to furthering liberal agenda.

We need our corporations back. They are our cash cows. Without them we have to have our milk imported, making foreign countries richer, making us poorer, and ruining our trade balance.

2. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

I don't want anything to do with isis. That's not what the voters want. None of this boots on the ground. Support by proxy only.

3. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

Would you change your mind if US SOF started posting videos of our guys chopping off ISIS heads? :D

Stonehawk likes this.
  4. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Well yeah.

5. Sierra Mike

LOL, wouldn't that be a pisser? :D

"ISIS, the men we just beheaded weren't journalists, civilians, or helpless innocents. They were some of your fighters who let us capture them alive. Like all of you, in the end, they had no faith in your weak god. We decided to be helpful and arranged their final meetings, anyway. So come out of your rabbit holes, ISIS. Come out and fight and die like men, or make us come for you and die like cattle."

ethics likes this.
  6. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Yeah but then all of hollywierd and every bleeding heart lib would bleat about their rights to a fair somethingorother. You know. Those things they dont cry about when a non muslim has their head chopped off on youtube.

7. Sierra Mike

A while ago, I happened across a retrospective regarding, of all things, Blue Thunder. Director John Badham discussed the technology available now that they were only guessing at back then...

...AND IT WAS USED IN THE (dramatic pause) ASSASSINATION (dramatic pause) OF OSAMA BIN LADEN!

Thankfully, in the vast scope of things, piss-ant Hollywood has-beens who lease Bentleys and Rolls-Royces and homes with jetliner views in the Hollywood Hills don't mean very much.

8. Greg

Greg Full Member

Thanks SM. I'm glad we have found this common ground. At least I think, if I don't misunderstand you.

Chopping the heads of our compatriots was a calculated and well intended global FUCK YOU AMERICA.

There is no way within their means to tell us more to fuck off, eat shit and die.

I would not be so motivated about this if it weren't such a strategic part of the world. There is only one clear thing: either we have to kick their ass or they have to kick our ass. There is no other median.

We have only one move in this global political game of global chess. We have to tell them to fuck off, we have to kick their asses, we have to feed them shit and make them swallow it, and then we have to kill them.

There are no other things in life as far as we Americans as a populace. Either ISIS must die or they will eventually kill us. There is no middle ground. There is no more reason to pull punches.

It is either we kill you or you kill us. There is no middle ground. It is either one or the other. Either they die or we die. It's a simple choice, for them, for us. For US. We have no choice, we must either engage and kill them, or they will wear us down through asymmetric warfare until we become like lambs exposing our throats to their blades.

Kill or die. No choice here. You die or we die. I vote for US living and ISIS dying. Whatever it takes, kill them dead. Even better, make them an example of what happens when you flaunt us like they have. Kill our kith and ken and you die an ignominious death.

I'm tired of the friendly Uncle Sam. I want your evil uncle who will leave you alone as long as you behave, but will tan your ass if you act out.