1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saudi Arabia on board?

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by bruzzes, Dec 28, 2002.

1. bruzzes

bruzzes Truthslayer

2. HaYwIrE

HaYwIrE Banned

No, cuzz they don't wanna get their asses kicked too. And from the leaks about financial support coming from Saudi bank accounts to Al Quaeda, it would just be a matter of time.

3. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Please.. Spare me. There's absolutely no way the US would have taken Saudi Arabia to task as we are doing with Iraq.

4. IamZed

IamZed ...

Where Saudi Arabia will fall in the end will have a hell of a lot to do with the terror money trail. Their appeasing us in time of threat means nothing to me. It is their way of dealing with any manor of threat. We simply cant be bought off so they roll over and hope for the best. If the money trail gets any closer they will really start sucking up big time.

5. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

That would be a tough one to accomplish. I think that regionally, there are other nations we could thump on (not just militarily) in order to get them to change their ways...I'd leave Saudi for the last, because it's a pit of vipers. They make everyone else, including the Palestinians, look like bush leaguers.

SM