1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saddam to Kuwait---"Ah Man, Can't We Just Get Along"

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by Coot, Dec 7, 2002.

1. Coot

Coot Passed Away January 7, 2010

Saddam has apologized to the Kuwaitees for invading and ransacking their country.
    I suppose that next, he'll go to work on the Kurds ;)

2. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

"I am sorry I pillaged, raped, and killed your sons, fathers, sisters, mothers and daughters.

I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me."

3. Robert Harris

Robert Harris Passed Away Aug. 19, 2006

Now come on. We know he really is a good guy, although much maligned by those who do not know it. For example, we now have a report from his government saying he has no serious weapoons even though he has been accused of having every terrible thing under the sun.

He is just misunderstood. Ask the UN arms inspectors if you don't believe me..

4. valgore

valgore Veteran Member

do I detect desperation from saddam? yeah and he should be desperate, bush and cronies want this war and there is not a damn thing Saddam can do about it.

5. ditch

ditch Downunder Member

Just another example of the lengths this person will go to in order to attempt to avoid the inevitable.

6. Swamp Fox

Swamp Fox Veteran Member

Well, he's admitted his guilt, so let's go in and bring him to trial.

(Ahem) I do mainly divorce law, but I do have some experience in criminal matters, like shoplifting or breach of probation, so, if he's going to go on trial for genocide or other crimes against humanity, perhaps he can look me up.

7. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

YOU would defend SADDAM?

SM

8. Domh

Domh Full Member

WHAT A FUCKING JOKE.

"...gosh im also sorry about lighting all those oil rigs on fire creating the single worst human made environmental disaster in history."

For that alone Hussein should be fucking drawn and quartered.

:mad:

9. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

I was thinking the same thing. And is he sorry enough to account for the 600 Kuwaitis still missing from his occupation?

His timing shows how sorry he really is. The apology only comes now?

Already 60,000 troops in the region in <A HREF="http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/story.hts/world/1693366">what has to be the quietest wartime buildup in history</A>. Sic 'em, boys.

10. Swamp Fox

Swamp Fox Veteran Member

>>YOU would defend SADDAM?

SM

<<

For the money he can give me, why not?