1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ruh Roh! Illegal immigrant worked at Whitehouse...

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by Misu, Jan 4, 2003.

1. Misu

Misu Hey, I saw that.

...and for 2 years, no less!

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/01/03/wh.illegal.worker/index.html

In fact, he first worked for a company that was contracted by the White House for social functions, left, came back, assumed ANOTHER identity, and got ANOTHER job, this time AT THE WHITE HOUSE, as a groundskeeper...

This is TERRIFYING - the man had pictures of himself shaking hands with the Pres. and VP, as well as others. If the Secret Service isn't doing thorough background checks on who they hire to work for them, imagine the possibilities!! A terrorist could *easily* slip in, with a small little bomb tucked inside his rectum, and detonate it while shaking hands with the Pres. - suicide bomber and take out the Pres. of our country.

RUH ROH indeed.

2. jamming

jamming Banned

Somebody in the Secret Services, has their head rolling down Pennsylvannia Avenue right about now.

3. Robert Harris

Robert Harris Passed Away Aug. 19, 2006

Anyway, this guy appears to have posed less of a risk to the well- eing of the nation than some of the folks legitimately hired to work in the White House. :)

4. Misu

Misu Hey, I saw that.

I think they got REALLY LUCKY that the guy was actually just some poor slob who bumbled his way into the Whitehouse with a fake ID. How many others are possibly working at the Whitehouse right now, who DIDN'T bumble their way in?

5. Robert Harris

Robert Harris Passed Away Aug. 19, 2006

Like Poindexter? Or is he over at the Pentagon these days?