1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remember the Woman Who Said Obama Would Pay her Gas and Mortgage?

Discussion in 'Society and Culture' started by ethics, Jul 17, 2014.

1. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

“I won’t have to worry about putting gas in my car. I won’t have to worry about paying my mortgage,” a worshipful Ms. Joseph said after attending a 2008 Obama rally at the height of his messianic euphoria stage.

Yeah, that one... Anyway, you'd be happy to know she isn't a doe-eyed ignorant freak anymore.

“During that time, we needed a change, but change for the better, not for the worse,” an awakened Peggy Joseph told Gilbert.

“He had a very big voice, just like the Wizard of Oz,” Joseph said, comparing Obama to the famous phony wizard. “The wizard was this little teeny-teeny tiny man, and I think it’s the same thing with Obama, the man behind the curtain,” Ms. Joseph said in a reflective, disappointing tone.

More good news:

Peggy Joseph “was a suburban soccer mom with four children, who earned her living as a hard-working nurse, the daughter of Haitian immigrants,” and had “no history of ever accepting any form of government assistance or taxpayer-funded handouts.”

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/07/15/vide...s-and-mortgage-her-transformation-is-amazing/