1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Redacted Pages of 9-11 Report Say Saudi Official Met With Hijackers

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by SixofNine, Apr 13, 2016.

1. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

These are our allies?

Excerpts:

'60 MINUTES': Lawmakers Say Redacted Pages Of 9/11 Report Show Saudi Official Met Hijackers In LA

2. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

It's highly unlikely that the Saudi government is complicit in the attacks. Unfortunately, there are some who will attempt to portray it as such.

That would be the same thing as stating our government supports child molestation because Dennis Hastert was charged.

ethics likes this.
  3. Greg

Greg Full Member

I disagree with Leon, or at least in how he stated it. It IS highly unlikely that the Saudi government was involved in planning and executing the 911 attack, but IMO it IS highly likely that members of the Saudi ruling family and organizations, charities etc. that they control WERE involved.

There is a lot of disagreement about making the report public and/or allowing US citizens to sue Saudi Arabia or Saud family members for damages caused by the attacks....

I say, make the report public. Discuss the legal issues later.

I'm pretty sure that family members will be outed as involved in the planning and financing of the attacks.

4. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

ethics likes this.
  5. Arc

Arc Full Member

The longer the price of a barrel of oil remains low or goes lower the more the Saudis will openly and eagerly cooperate regarding any allegations of Saudi Government involvement.

ethics likes this.