1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Queues

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by ethics, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Stiofan

Stiofan Master Po

You also need to be level 13 and do the quest for the soul(s) you want to pick up. The quest giver will be in Quicksilver College for Mages, or Sanctum for the other three classes.

2. Stiofan

Stiofan Master Po

Made a second role Yesterday, Warlock/Chloro/Dom, it's ok and kills faster than my Chloro/Elem/Dom healer but also dies a lot without the pet. So I bit it and bought another role after reading up on the forums, and chose a Necro/Warlock/Dom. This guy is a DPS machine (for mages anyway) and eats through mobs like butter. So now I think I can have a DPS, and off-healer and a full healer. When I get more money I'll buy the fourth role and go pure Dominator and have a CC mage as well.

One question I haven't figured out, if you level in one of your roles, do you also get points to spend in the other roles? I leveled to 24 while in one role and there were no points in other one to spend. Later I opened it up and there were 2 unspent points there? Not sure what is going on.

3. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Yeah you get points based on your level, some you get 1 and some you get 2 (every third ding?) regardless if the role is active or not.