1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please be carefull.

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by Frodo Lives, Jan 15, 2003.

1. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives to hit it!

I am not a religious person, God knows I tried but with so many bad things that have happened in my life it is hard. But I really think that something or someone is trying to tell me something. Since last year I have been seeing the number 9-11. Ok, don't get me wrong, I am not talking about on the news or Newspapers, etc. I would look at a clock and see it. Playing a game online I looked at the score and it was 911. Last night when I left a friends house, the clock in my car? 911, even though it was 4:50. Stuff like this is happening WAY too many times to be just a coincidence. Then there are the dreams. Nightmares worse then anything I have ever had before, I can't even remember them and don't think I want too. Please don't think I am crazy or on drugs. I am dead serious or I wouldn't have posted something like this.

Please eveyone be carefull, I really believe that something horrible is going to happen soon. I care for everyone here, you are my friends, even the ones I argue with.

2. mikepd

mikepd Veteran Member

Voicing concern for your fellow friends is never something you should be worried about how it's received.

Even if nothing happens, your concern is genuine and appreciated. In these unsettling times, it is nice to know others care.

3. Domh

Domh Full Member

message heard loud and clear frodo - thanks for being upfront.

i NEVER take these things lightly, and would advise that others take a little extra care as well.

:)

4. Omar

Omar Registered User

In Lebanon we called it Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Not making light of your prophecy, but it seems as if you are struggling with something you should see some counseling about.

5. valgore

valgore Veteran Member

frodo, what you describe is not all that unusual. you have developed a fixation on 911 and as a result you will see it everywhere. 911 is one of thousands of numbers you see everyday it's just that the other numbers pass through your mind with hardly a conscience thought about them.

there are a lot of things going on in this world that doesn't seem like it could be coincindence and maybe it isn't, but you or I will never figure out what the meaning is supposed to be. Just realize that you have no control over it and are not responsible for any of it. there is a God in his heaven and he has things under control. just have faith my friend.

6. Violet1966

Violet1966 Stand and Deliver Staff Member

Frodo who knows if it's that you're focused on this number, or if there's a reason for this that we don't yet understand. I watched that movie Signs last night. Man that one freaked me out. I've had some weird clarivoyant/6th sense type experiences happen to me and in front of others too so you never know. It could be a "sign". Thanks for sharing it with us. You never know ;)

I highly recommend the movie Signs with Mel Gibson. It was freaky as far as faith and the future and certain theories we challenge, go.

7. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives to hit it!

I saw that movie. It was great, I really love Mel Gibson.

The weirdest part of my experiences was the car clock one. The clock was fine when I went into my friends house. It was 4:50 p.m. when I left and turned my car on, the clock was 911, not 9:11. Freaked the hell out of me.