1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plausable denyability just went right out the window

Discussion in 'Society and Culture' started by MemphisMark, Feb 8, 2018.

1. MemphisMark

MemphisMark Old school Conservative

So I hear about the Legal Lovebirds Strozk and Page and their 50,000 texts, admitting to each other how much they hate Trump and all the rest of it.

Today, however, it was released that Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016, about prepping Comey because "potus wants to know everything we're doing."

This can only mean the "most transparent and ethical administration in the history of the country"... wasn't.

This puts the smoking gun of who is responsible for this whole debacle squarely in the hand of BHO. He knew, he knew everything, he knew it pretty much in real time. BHO may not have instigated it, he may not have directed it happening, but being Chief Executive of the United States, he could have stopped it with four words, "Shut it down. Now."

Except that him and everyone else involved have done a lot more shady and illegal stuff than spying on Trump. This was an attempt to get Hillary or a "regular Republican" in the WH so none of this came to light. Instead, the man who can't be bought, who wants to do the right thing is holding the reins of power, and he's about to crack that whip right on Hillary and BHO's asses.

BHO better hope the Mayan calendar that predicted the end of the world was off by a couple years, because I can see him staring at some serious time at Club Fed by the end of this one.

Allene likes this.
  2. Susan Addams

Susan Addams Amazonian woman in a petite package!

I was discussing this subject with an old friend just yesterday and I asked yet again, why isn't HRC wearing an orange jump suit? He replied, "Because the Democrats don't want it."

As always, I never get a plausible answer when I ask why Democrats aren't in jail. What do you expect when evidently much of this came out of Bill Clinton and his ilk.

Government continues to disappoint me. The Republicans had literally years to come up with a better health plan than Obamacare. Yet where are we today?

The Republicans have had control of the government for more than a year. You would have to be an idiot to not see all the crimes committed by people in high places: Democrats. Hillary's mail server in her bathroom. Smashing cells and tablets. Disappearing emails.

All this stuff makes it appear that Richard Nixon should have been singing in the choir.

The Democratic party should be investigated on charges of possible treason. I'm referring to the meaning, "attempting to overthrow the government," not "attempting to kill the sovereign." They treated America as if it was their own property.

Allene likes this.
  3. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

Once the smoke screen created by Fox and Friends dissipates it will be found that the tell me everything memo was about the Russian meddling in our election. A legitimate interest of a real President.

4. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

What bothers me is that one of those FBI lovebirds called me a "hillbilly" because I live in Loudoun County, VA. :D

5. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

The only difference between the two political parties is the way they lean on ideological bullshit. All this talk about jailing this person or that person is nonsense.

If you want to see the root cause of what all is wrong in politics today, look in the mirror. I've maintained this for years. JQ Public is too stupid to vote, especially when partisan politics drives their ideology regardless of whether it's good or bad for the country.

Case in point. Because it was the Democrats who gave net neutrality some teeth by including it in Title II regulations, some were foaming at the mouth, spouting complete nonsense. Yet 30 seconds of research would show that it was desperately needed in order to level the playing field.

Enter Trump and Co., and now providers are given free reign to do what they want to do. Who loses? The consumer loses. All because of ideology and failure to look at the bigger picture.

The partisan bloviation has to stop on both sides. And because very few are willing to meet in the middle, all this crap is going to get worse instead of better.

Allene, Susan Addams and ShinyTop like this.
  6. Susan Addams

Susan Addams Amazonian woman in a petite package!

I more or less agree with everything Biker says. Putting it in my own terms, we have two big political machines each picking their candidate to run. Both machines are riddled by worms and rats and maggots. Then the opposing candidates are presented to the voters to vote for the best candidate. Just how is that a free election? Do you want to vote for the rat or the maggot?

And the worst part is that there is no middle to meet in. Each party has declared war on the other. Anybody in the middle is going to become a casualty shot by both sides.

The comparison between politics and sausage has been heard by all of us. There isn't even any point in looking at what is going into politics. The government is out of control. I'm just guessing it's been out of control at least 4 decades. From my history books it looks like things were a bit more realistic back then.

Today there just isn't any correlation between politics and reality. There isn't any room for compromise. It has come down to what each party can do to make them do their bidding. Force is the only thing that matters now. You can accomplish something only if you can force the other side to cave in.

Allene likes this.
  7. MemphisMark

Trump is an outsider. He has no political ties or obligations. He has no special interests that "encourage" him to lean this way or that way on certain subjects. He can't be bought or bribed. He's not going to stop.

I think HRC and BHO will be deep into the fitting process for those orange jumpsuits by Christmas. If Trump doesn't end up on a slab first. HRC already has a body count that Stalin would be proud of, BHO was raised in "the Chicago Way" which mowing your opponents down en masse with a Thompson is normal daily operations.

I am seriously scared.

8. MemphisMark

The D's have embarrassing/legal dirt on the R's and the R's have embarrassing/legal dirt on the D's. It's a political Mexican Standoff. BHO has done a lot of nasty and illegal crap during his time in office. If anyone but Trump succeeded him, it would have stayed quiet, "business as usual." The whole "investigation was a sting operation to try and "dirty up" Trump so he would stay quiet as well. Too bad he's clean and didn't fall for the entrapment.

Too bad we can't have a metaphorical (non-actual bloodbath) scene like this in the government...

9. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

I am totally loss for words. A first for me.

10. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Should be no surprise. Even when you rub his nose in it, it doesn't stink.

11. MemphisMark

BHO or me? :angel: