1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Piers Morgan is still an arrogant prick

Discussion in 'Society and Culture' started by Biker, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Imagine my surprise when I see this today.

https://twitter.com/RichardMadan/status/437757451891257344?refsrc=email

So I head over to the NYT article to see what's shaking. And as we've said all along, he just doesn't get it. (Oh, the NYT piece was rather well written, too!).

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/24/b...cnn-plan-end-to-his-prime-time-show.html?_r=2

And that, folks, wraps up Piers Morgan in a nutshell. The interview shows he has no remorse, and still remains an arrogant asshole who thinks we're still provincial vassals.

No sir. You're in no danger of being that guy at the end of the bar. You're the foreigner with an overblown sense of importance who thinks your shit doesn't stink. It's time for you to go home and stay there.

2. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

It's been awhile since I've been able to agree with the writers over at the NYT, but I sure do here. Musket has been nothing but a motherfucker since day one, and his woody for guns and the Second Amendment (which the British, in their unintentional ways, essentially created) became monumentally tiresome, along with his outright lies and distortions.

3. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

The article really touches on it. Piers Morgan is not an American, and really doesn't know America. Oh, he's driven around, and he knows geography, but he doesn't know the heart of America. What makes it tick.

He calls someone "incredibly stupid" on his show, a person with views much the same as many of the viewers. These same viewers who helped build America into the powerhouse nation that it is, whose Constitutional rights a Brit would like to see taken away. And this is good television? Ha.

This is the same problem with all of American liberal elites. Witness Harry Reid saying that Obamacare hasn't caused people pain, recently. That those reports are fake. Same thing! The same ones that love and hired Piers Morgan think they have a grasp of Americana, but they simply do not. They were trying to match their man to the mood at the time, but they matched their mood and not the public mood. As liberalism takes a beating in America under the all-knowing and condescending eye of Barack Obama, so too goes the lapdogs like Piers Morgan, and Keith Olbermann.