1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photo Album

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by bruzzes, Dec 25, 2002.

1. cdw

cdw Ahhhh...the good life.

rofl And not an apple pie, either.

2. Violet1966

Violet1966 Stand and Deliver Staff Member

You were a cutie!! Gerber baby material and still beautiful :)

3. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Does your wife know? :eek:

4. Techie2000

Techie2000 The crowd would sing:

I was reading this, then hopped right over to "The Americas" where the first topic by Shiny was "Gonna get a big wet one"...

5. Wacko

Wacko Helllllooo Nurrrse

Hmmm let me see here what pics can I find of myself. Well how about two picks from wacko's early years. These were my happiest times:

6. Wacko

Wacko Helllllooo Nurrrse

Now we look forward to me, and my kids. Of course they are taken with my bikes in the pictures;) Thats my son Neal, and my Daughter Ashley. Ashley is in both pics.

Yes that is me in all of the pics. The pic on the right is a more recent pic, but i don't have anything that is real recent.

7. Fiona

Fiona Veteran Member

wacko is cute ;)

8. Biker

Wacko need Harley.. ;)

9. Wacko

Wacko Helllllooo Nurrrse

Thanks fiona, but to see me even more recent you will have to use your mind, and add 75lbs to me, and allot more grey hair;) Wacko has lots of grey hair, and an ex wife that prides herself in giving wacko more grey hair, hehe. I really have to learn to ignore her rofl

You aint kiddin Biker. I can barely afford the virago, so no way I could afford to drive a harley. I love the wind in my face tho:)

10. Vicky

Vicky Veteran Member

I had an ex husband who used to do that. I tried ignoring him, but then I got sick of it and decided to divorce him instead rofl ........

just keep in mind, there are some fantastic hair colours out there............:happy: :happy:

11. Wacko

Wacko Helllllooo Nurrrse

Hi Vicky

I here ya on the ex. I haven't actually talked to mine in awhile, and it makes me wonder what's she upto, lol;) I actually thank God she hasn't contacted me, and I'm sure not going to contact her. Would you believe she actually wanted to "Just be Friends". I told her no thanks you drive me nuts, and I don't need any help;).

Naw I don't need the hair color, cause I'm not looking for a relationship. Besides the only women that I know that I'm even partly insterested in lives in texas, and is married. Not happily albiet, but she's married, so WACKO keeps his DISTANCE, and only talks to her online:)

12. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives to hit it!

Ahh, go for it Wacko. You know what they say, "The best ol' lady to have is somebody else's."

;)

13. Wacko

Wacko Helllllooo Nurrrse

rofl good one Frodo. I'm being selfish these days Frodo. I want what I want when I want it. I have never been able to do this before as I have always had someone relying on me for something. Right now I may live with my mom, and brother (I always feel weird saying that) , but they have there own money, and do things the way they want. I can just be me with a bit of selfishness thrown in;). If I were to allow someone in right now I would have to be responsible again:p. Wacko enjoying life:):)

14. Vicky

Vicky Veteran Member

My ex was hysterical. He used to keep asking me to go back with him, even though he hadn't changed, and had about 3 girlfriends at one time. The best one was when he got engaged and asked if we could get back together................rofl

Needless to say, and I am not being insensitive here, but he died 6 years ago, so for once I know exactly where he is, and he doesn't bother me at all now.

15. Wacko

Wacko Helllllooo Nurrrse

I definately understand Vicky. I caught my ex sleeping with a guy, and called it quits. I can put up with allot things, but that isn't one of them.

16. Biker

Definition of happiness: Waking up in the morning and seeing your ex's picture on the side of the milk carton. :eek:

17. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

Definition of happiness: Waking up in the morning and hearing your son waking in your house instead of your ex wife's.

18. Wacko

Wacko Helllllooo Nurrrse

Definition of happiness: Forgetting;)

19. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Hopefully not in the same bed!! :eek:

20. ShinyTop

ShinyTop I know what is right or wrong!

no, he was 13 at the time.