1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Personal Spam

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Sir Joseph, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Sir Joseph

Sir Joseph Registered User

I'm trying to make some money while looking for a job, and I found something that is worthwhile and tech-cool. I want to know if it's "legal" to post 1 personal spam message somewhere on the board with the link. If not/ or if yeah, can I also include that link in my signature?

2. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

A little more information please? What exactly do you wish to do?

3. Sir Joseph

I just wanted to post a message with a link. I will post what I want below in spoilers. Even if only one or two people sign up, I can make a one time referral fee to cover some of my expenses.

Thanks

I know spam is evil and awful but I could really use the extra money right now. If you switch to solar power through this link AND you happen to live in certain states, I make money. If you switch and don't live in certain states, I would still like it because it's more solar and less dirty fuel.
    http://1bog.org/?r=rvpyc I've used them personally, and they will actually tell you not to go through with solar if it's not worth it. Depending on which state you live in, you can break even in around 4-5 years and make nice money. Your home value will go up (and many states allow for a 100% tax exemption on the increase in value) and you'll have some nice tech on your roof.
    If you do sign up, know that there is no obligation, and no commitment. Signing up just means that someone will see if you're good for solar and will answer any questions you may have. This place takes care of everything, from start to finish, so you don't have to do a thing.
    I'd appreciate it if you just take a look at the site: http://1bog.org/?r=rvpyc see if it interests you. In general, you need good southern exposure for it to be worthwhile.
    Thanks again.

4. Biker

Personally, I'm inclined to say no.The way it's worded and linked is something I'd nuke and ban for.

I'll talk it over with the rest of the staff for a consensus.

5. Biker

Consider it posted.

6. Sir Joseph

Thanks a bunch. Really appreciate it.