1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pelosi loses it!!!

Discussion in 'Society and Culture' started by Greg, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Greg

Greg Full Member

I'm laughing too hard to write a meaningful post. :D

See the link, see the second video: Pelosi Loses It! Confronts GOP Rep On House Floor

She actually crossed the dividing line into the Republican side shaking her finger!!! [​IMG]

2. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

LOL, G0 home, Nancy, you're drunk.

I'm sure the Californians will love her for it.

3. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

I've rarely seen Nancy so invigorated before. At least, not without the promise of a ride home in a Gulfstream jet.

4. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

Wow, the woman's a whack-a-doodle.

One thing that comes out of the article is the call for term limits. I agree with that, now more than ever before.

Copzilla likes this.
  5. Greg

Greg Full Member

If I had my choice of a term limit for Pelosi, I would be asking if negative numbers are permitted! :D

I keep hearing over and over, "You have to pass it before you read it."

Yeah, right Nancy.

I gotta admit it, I just loved watching her lose it and storm across the aisle! The bitch finally shows her true colors!

I was surprised she was simply wagging her finger instead of flipping them off.

I loved it! :D :D :D

6. MemphisMark

MemphisMark Old School Conservative

...Did she ever really have it?

7. Greg

Greg Full Member

Well she had it when she convinced a bunch of sycophant Democrats to eat up her Obama bill and sign the damned thing before reading it.

This would be as difficult as it is to throw out a bunch of bread crumbs on a lake where geese hang out.