1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch 4.03a

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by Biker, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

What queues?

I can't remember the last time I saw a queue on CC, especially on the weekends.

2. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Other servers

3. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

I have been having fun with the new stuff. Problem is after a few minutes of questing or what have you I find myself heading over to play Peacebloom vs Ghouls. Might have to keep rolling alts just to play that, they should make it a daily.

I am looking forward to the day I get to punch Deathwing in the nose. That sounds like a hilarious quest.

The Day Deathwing Came

4. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

I started the Plant vs Zombie game and quickly grew tired of it after he sent me back out for the third time....

5. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

I think it is five times to get the pet. Way to stick with it ;)

The actual Plants Vs Zombies build up in much the same way. If they just dumped you in the final level without the training of the previous runs it would be very confusing and anyone that hasn't played the real game would be totally lost.

First Run Teaches You: How to use spitters to kill Zombies
    Second Run Teaches You: Why sunflowers are valuable and freezing plants
    Third Run Teaches You: How to use walls and vines
    Fourth Run Teaches You: The joys of using bombs
    Fifth Run Puts It All To The Test And Makes you Say: Holy *^@%#!!!
    *Reward: Pet*

The final run is hard as heck unless you know what you are doing.

Below is my basic advice for round five...
    At the end of round five my lawn looks pretty much like this:

SUN SUN SPIT FREEZE WALL WALL

Work your way up to that and it is easy from that point on. I usually lay down three or four sun flowers and then toss up a wall on each of the two rows that have zombies coming. Then I add spitters to both and then freeze plants. If there is time I plant more sunflowers and the walls and other plants are reactionary. Once they are all up I add the second row of walls.

Replace walls and killed plants as they die. If zombies move on to the freezing plant before you get the replacement wall up no worries, the walls will taunt the zombies back to them just like a tank would so long as the zombies have not advanced past the first plant. When using bombs on the big guys try to kill multiple in a single shot even if that means letting them beat on a wall for a bit, a single bomb can take out three or four big guys and dozens of little ones.

Why so many sunflowers? The boss kills tons of plants and makes the ground they were in toxic so replants may take two attempts to stick. You need a ton of solar energy to replant that much and to toss around enough bombs to take out the big guys. If you go with five or fewer sunflowers it is possible they may all die and then you are... SOL. (Sorry bad pun) Also don't forget you have a maximum of 100 energy so if you reach that splurge on extra defenses before picking up additional sunlight which would otherwise be wasted, at 100 it is use or lose.

6. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Snowfeather from our server put up a nice how to vid on this.

My link

7. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Btw.. I'm loving the new (to me) dungeon finder, so far this weekend, I've cleaned up on my Shaman getting the epic 1hd mace off the heroic Nexus end boss, and just now got the bronze drake from Strat, both on my first tries through. :lol:

I seriously think renaming him finally broke his bad luck streak.