1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch 4.03a

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by Biker, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

If you have toons parked in Dal, get them out today, change your hearth stone and park them in one of the major cities. The shattering is supposed to happen tomorrow, and part of the change is going to be the removal of the portals in Dal and Shatt. Think I'll be parking my mage in Dal tonight and do nothing but make $$$ tomorrow when everyone finds the portals gone.
  2. Stonehawk

Stonehawk AKA Jerry

Hey, that's what i did :D

3. Andy

All set.

And it seems that even though the cities are getting assraped, the portal/elemental dungeons have been up solid for over 2 hours..

I just got done farming all the Shammy spellcaster items I could from all 4 dungeons and got enough Justice points to upgrade to a lvl 264 totem relic. /happydance.
  4. Biker

And they've just extended the maintenance again to 5pm PST. Take your time with this one folks. :haha:
  5. Andy

Meh, servers came up about 2 hours ago, Already rode from TB to Org.... trying to find a path from south to north barrens.

All I can say so far is the pics online don't do Orgrimmar justice... it got a complete makeover with the awesome brush.
  6. Biker

Only way to get from north to south is to go to the coast and come up that way.
  7. Andy

Yep, found that out the hard way, went NW first and had to follow the gaping chasm all the way SE/E

Protip: beware of the new elevators in Org that take you to the flight point and Zep landings. *squish*

Can't believe that after getting a whole new city and things to explore, idiots are queuing up raids to kill Gamon.
  8. Biker

Yeah.. I saw the idiocy in Org and got the hell out for some exploration. Lots of new flight points, too, to discover.
  9. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

I just saw in another forum that Chromaggus (a boss in BWL) is now tameable.
  10. Elspeth

Elspeth Beware the Fire Dragon

*CRY* this patch goes live and we lose power!!! Hopefully we will get to see it today at Braz's parents house since they have power and internet. Can't wait to see stuff
  11. Andy

Wow.. just Wow, seriously Blizz.. douche move.

I want my 4 original Shaman totems back.

I earned those fuckers the hard way.

They also stole all of our keys out of our keyrings to old-world content.
  12. Andy

One bright note, since Dalaran is going to be a ghost town now, I see they allow flying everywhere in it.
  13. Biker

Some things I've tripped across since last night..

Goblin Slums (in Org). Check it out. New Goblin mounts are there. I WANT ONE!

Azshara. Head out the back door in Org (Valley of Honor) and in the distance you'll see a tower. Take the elevator up the tower and take the rocket ride from one end of Azshara to the other. New achievement called "Joy Ride". There's a new flight point at each end, snag it. At the northern end, take the flight to Bilgewater Bay. You can explore the new Goblin town.

I've been having a blast just exploring and finding new stuff. Quests? What quests? :haha:
  14. Andy

It's kinda overwhelming the amount of stuff in the Old World to go through, yet it seems stupid that they shattered Azeroth, but we need to wait 2 weeks to be allowed to fly in it.

I find that I'm back in Northrend farming cash and herbs until then so I can bump up Alchemy when it unlocks and afford to buy a flying license on all my characters when it's allowed since I got tapped out with epic flying on my last 80, and some gem upgrades over the weekend.

I also have my leveling planned out to get gear upgrades when the new zones/quests open up.
  15. Andy

They unlocked a new cinematic today, I've barely seen 2% of the new stuff available so far, and most of this is pretty fricken sweet.

Watch it in 720HD if you can.

I saw the floating temple things in Uldum from Tanaris by using Far Sight on my Shaman, that whole area inside Uldum just screams EXPLORE ME!
  16. Biker

Go stand in a tornado in Desolace. :haha:
  17. Biker

Taken yesterday in Darkshore.......

18. Andy

Come Tuesday when I'm finally allowed to fly in the old world, I'm probably going to spend several days just exploring everything before I even start questing in Hyjal.
  19. Biker

Oh hell, that's pretty much ALL I've been doing since last Tuesday. Quests? What quests?!
  20. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

With the waiting queues already going higher and higher, that's probably the smart thing to do. As both Hyjal and Vashjir will be mobbed, especially Hyjal.