1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Partial animations

Discussion in 'Bits & Bytes' started by mrRT, Dec 15, 2002.

1. mrRT

mrRT Tech Mod

OK folks...lets see how good the knowledge base is here.

After the reload I can only see partial animations..Example...The globe that sits between Global & Affairs atop the page does not rotate. I don't see any animated avatars, just still pic...but strangely enoug as I am making this post the smilies are all animated just fine. I know this is not an ISP issue as the other machines on this network all work great.

I have checked and or updated DirectX, Flash player, all IE options, reloaded video drivers(even went back to the old NVidia drivers 22.80).. DXdiag says all is well. Dont' know what I missed although I'm sure its a driver or option issue..I have checked all I can check in XP, although I don't claim to be an XP expert and don't really want to go back to Win2k unless absolutely necessary.

Any help with this one would be greatly appreciated.

2. Sunriser13

Sunriser13 Knee Deep in Paradise

Are you using Proxomitron or ZoneAlarm?

3. mrRT

mrRT Tech Mod

I think I must be loosin it in my old age there Sunriser...

The problem is with ZA...As soon as I turned it off the animations are alive again...

I thought I checked that already though..

THANKS

**This is exactly why this forum is tops***
    :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

OH yeah...nice avatar by the way...heheheh...I look salot like the stuff I do in Bryce...Do you do that one??

4. HaYwIrE

HaYwIrE Banned

In ZoneAlarm 3.XXX...

Go to Privacy, Main (tab), Ad Blocking, and make sure animation is unchecked.

5. Sunriser13

Sunriser13 Knee Deep in Paradise

Cool - glad we could help!! :cool:

Thank you for the compliment! This one was done by my friend Meteor Dive...