1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Palestinians: The losing move

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by Arc, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Arc

Arc Full Member

If one supports organizations such as Hamas either directly or indirectly there are predictable negative consequences. Support for Hamas can be direct or indirect, active or passive but either way whoever supports them becomes their willing allies. As a supporter or an ally of Hamas one becomes enemies of their enemies. It is not a question of right or wrong it is a fully logical reasonable outcome. As long as one supports Hamas and their like they cannot expect unconditional peace or realistically even secure and stable conditional peace.

The Palestinians so far have never missed a chance to miss a chance when it comes to peace or their own homeland. They are their own worst enemy. Always have been. And that's why there will never be peace in Israel or between the Palestinians and the Israelis.

It's that simple. It really is.

Allene and ethics like this.
  2. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

But why do many Americans support Palestinians, knowing they support the Hamas?

3. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

Because, most Americans take what the media feeds them at face value and never digs into the question as to why something is happening. So when the media blows up the reports of Israel killing children and gives a one line mention of a rocket being launched into Israel, what do you think the sheeple are going to think?

Allene and ethics like this.
  4. ethics

Then there's this:

http://online.wsj.com/articles/bret-stephens-obamas-curious-rage-1409610734

tke711 and Allene like this.
  5. Greg

Greg Full Member

Because your average American is a fucking idiot.

I've always believed you deserve the government you elected, and look at what we've got. I think that is pretty much proof of my assertion.

6. ethics

Can't disagree here.