1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

once a predator, always a predator

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by cdw, Jan 5, 2003.

1. cdw

cdw Ahhhh...the good life.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2003/01/05/MN83007.DTL

I followed this story when it happened and I can't believe this guy only served 5 years! I thought he was still in jail for sure...
    Now, not only was he out, but the police didn't let anyone in the neighborhood know exactly who he was!

"Parnell was deemed a "serious" offender, not a "high-risk" sexual predator under the law, said Berkeley police spokeswoman Mary Kusmiss"

Just what the hell do you have to do to be a high-risk sexual predator? This guy has been at it since the '50's, was convicted in the 70's for stealing a kid and keeping him for 7 years!
    And some of his neighbors don't think the charges are warranted?
    He should have been shot years ago as far as I'm concerned.

2. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

One word... Berkeley..

3. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

This is AMAZING! I can't believe it!

SM

4. cdw

cdw Ahhhh...the good life.

Me either... the creep spent less time in jail than he held the one boy captive for. And... he was molesting kids the whole time that he was holding steven. I can't believe they actually parolled the guy. And then, to leave him out there in a neighborhood and not let anyone know who he was.... inexcusable IMO.

5. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives Luke, I am NOT your father!

Last year in Vermont they released a guy, Wade Willis I think his name is, who beat and killed his underage pregnant girlfriend with a bat. He then came back and beat her again with a shovel to make sure she was dead. He only served around 15 years for it. He is still living in Vermont but they won't say the town because they know if people found out, he would get the death sentence he so rightly deserves.

6. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

Send him to Texas. We'll fix that problem for ya...

7. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives Luke, I am NOT your father!

O.k. As soon as I can find him. ;)

8. Jedi Writer

Jedi Writer Guest

Dang. That is exactly what I thought when reading the post and it happened precisely when I got to the word "Berkeley!"

9. whisper

whisper Registered User

Looking for member "Frodo Lives"

I read your post about Wade Willis. I can tell you more about him. I can tell you just how evil he is.

oldsoul likes this.
  10. oldsoul

oldsoul New Member

11. oldsoul

oldsoul New Member

I
    i Know about him too...

12. Biker

You do realize you replied to a thread that was started in 2003?

13. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Jesus, 14 years ago. Whatever happened to Frodo?

14. Biker

Last I time I spoke with him (which was eons ago), he was still going through some life stuff.

ethics likes this.
  15. anajames

anajames Full Member

Such a person should never be out of the jail if not being shot.