1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OMFG! OMFG! Greg turns into total Apple fanboi!

Discussion in 'Bits & Bytes' started by Greg, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Greg

Greg Full Member

I bought a new Mac Mini today: MGEN2LL/A ... $670, plus costs for a VGA adapter, magic mouse and keyboard.
    With my iPad, my iPhone 5 soon to be turned in for a 6, my Mac Mini, and too many iPods (selling 'em on eBay), this is almost a FYVM for Microsoft.

Furthermore I'm turning my last PC from Win2k to Debian. That is the final FYVM MSFT.

Microsoft, I have Windows 7 HP and I don't wanna even see Win8.

In a week my only MSFT product left will be my Win7 laptop.

I don't even want to see Windows 9. Oh, that's right, you skipped 9 because you were afraid it might be confused with Win95 and Win98, and anyway Apple is already at iOS X (=10) and you wouldn't want to match your 9" penis against Apple's 10" penis.

This is what you get when you push your product too hard Microsoft. You lose your biz to the second contender. You lost my biz. FYVM.

2. Copzilla

Copzilla dangerous animal Staff Member

Well, considering that Apple is the largest company in the world, I'd say you probably aren't the only one.

And to think, people not but a dozen years ago said Apple was dead. Pfffft... I was a fanboi back then.

3. Greg

Greg Full Member

I just didn't want to deal with trying to make win8 look like XP.

Microsoft thinks they have such a big weenie that everybody will want to suck it. Windows 8 was the last straw.

Looking forward to Debian too. I manage two Debian servers and one CentOS server, so some hands on Debian will help.

I'll set up my last PC to Debian in the next few days.