1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[WOW] Old Bald Geezers.. if anyone cares...

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by Andy, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I usurped the guild from Coot's character.

Mainly because someone logged into him about a month ago while sitting in Dalaran, oddly nothing was taken from the guild vault, not that there is much to take of worth.

Also set some of the names I have no idea who they are to member/initiate.

Anyone have any heartache or ass-ache about it let me know and I'll turn it over to you.

That is all.

Attached Files:

• wtf.JPG
      wtf.JPG
      File size:
      41 KB
      Views:
  2. Biker

Biker Administrator Staff Member

**sigh** I knew it! Figured it was his old account that got "The Dark Helmets" borked. When I tried to explain to Blizzard that the owner of the account was dead, they shrugged and said to recreate the guild if I wanted to. Bastages.

3. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

With your confirmation it was not you (the only one I thought *may* have had access somehow* I reported the character as the GM and gave them as much real-life info regarding his status as possible, and suggests it should be locked down somehow so that only the true owner can get in again, if ever.

Looking forward to the form letter cut/paste reply about how serious they take these things and to see the account logged into again in a few weeks. :/

4. Biker

I'm not even sure I have a toon that's part of the Old Bald Geezers at this point. I did some moving around on some of the toons when we created The Dark Helmets. Perhaps I'll just move them back to Geezers and say to hell with getting Helmets back and running.

5. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

What server is this on again?

6. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Farstriders. The list of toons left in that guild is attached above.

7. ethics

Is this Alliance? And what level is the guild?

8. Biker

LMAO! I suspect the guild is still Level 1. And yeah, it's an alliance guild.

9. ethics

Ok, Well... I am on that server with my kid, on Alliance. But she has her own guild (level 8 now). But if get more alts, I'll certainly re-join.