1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Okay So That Was Fun!

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by MNeedham73, Aug 5, 2005.

1. MNeedham73

MNeedham73 Well-Known Member

Had a blast last night y'all.

Braz, thanks for keeping me from being made into steaks, ribs, etc. by the local fauna :lol:

I didn't think hitting level 6 on the first night was doing too bad :)

2. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

That's the big problem with this game. It's tons of fun. As I said in another thread, don't tell the gummint. They'll make it illegal. :)

Brian

3. Robert Harris

Robert Harris Passed Away Aug. 19, 2006

No. We'll tax it.

4. Brazbit

Brazbit Nah... It can't be.

Another one hooked. :cool:

Now we can sell you expansions. Mwahahahaha

5. MNeedham73

Well, made it up to level 11 yesterday evening. Got a level 10 wolf for a pet (tamed a Prairie Wolf Alpha), have a nice shotgun (thanks Six!), and I'm on the last part of the Rites of the Earthmother quest.

Having a lot of fun :cool:

6. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Remember to feed your pet till the "smiley" face. :)

7. MNeedham73

Already done :)
    He's a happy camper. Even though I have been feeding him meat from his deceased brethren lol.

8. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

I like some of the members in my parties to pack heat. :) I think only warriors and hunters have that skill. Just remember, that frail little priestess standing in the back only has her good looks to defend herself, and most of those dissolved along with chunks of my undead flesh. :holyshit:

By the way, and it's been mentioned in other threads, if you haven't done so yet click on the "Cinematics" button on the logon screen. It's a very well done trailer for the game, and it includes a dwarf hunter with a pet bear and a shotgun. :) Crank up the volume, too.

On a whim I bought the issue of PC Gamer with the free 14-day trial with the thought of handing it to an unsuspecting victim. :cool:

Brian

P.S.: OT, but multiquote rocks!

9. MNeedham73

Laci (Pretty sure that's who it was - sorry was tired last night) left me a scope for my shotgun. Sweet :)

Thanks!