1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ohio State # 1!!!

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by bruzzes, Jan 4, 2003.

1. bruzzes

bruzzes Truthslayer

Ahhh,

My beloved Buckeyes have finished unbeaten and on top of the polls following yesterdays upset win over the Hurricanes.

Who would of thunk it?

Sometimes it is not the most talented players who win but the half way decent players who pull together. Football is truly a team sport.

Having experienced the most bizarre way of ending football games, as a Cleveland Brown fan, I was not surprised by the late controversial call. What a roller coaster ride.

Now if the Browns can upset the Steelers... Ohio will experience a joy that they haven't felt in a long, long time.

We are proud of our teams. Even if the Buckeyes lost and Cleveland goes down it would not diminish our pride.

What a way to end the College Football season.
    An enjoyable game no matter who eventually won.

Hats off to both Miami and the Bucks for a game well played.

2. BigDeputyDog

BigDeputyDog Straight Shootin Admin Staff Member

pssssst... hey bruzzes... ya forgot to mention the Cincy Bungles rofl

BDD... :{)

3. bruzzes

bruzzes Truthslayer

LOL!

The Bengals are a very good team whose only lack of success is the General Manager. The difference between Paul Brown and his son is the difference between Heaven and Hell.

Cleveland was fortunate to get the Heaven and Cincy the Hell.

I hope for the best for Cincy, but until the management changes...well you know better than I...

4. BigDeputyDog

BigDeputyDog Straight Shootin Admin Staff Member

Mikey won't go anywhere as long as the money still lines his pockets... He's going through coaches so rapidly, it won't be long til he has to recruit from the High School ranks... He's got a sweetheart deal with the city so why should he step down??

"He ain't no Paul Brown!!!"

BDD... :{)

5. midranger4

midranger4 Banned

Great game last night, I watched it in its entirety.

Although I don't follow Ohio State per say I did enjoy watching the Miami Hurricanes lose :)

Congrats Bruzz !!!

6. Sunriser13

Sunriser13 Knee Deep in Paradise

Look, I'm still tickled pink about my NC State Wolfpack beating the pants off Notre Dame, 28-6!! :happy:

Nobody's given them any respect, and they really are developing into a damn fine team...

7. midranger4

midranger4 Banned

The Fighting Irish need to re-discover their fight :(

8. valgore

valgore Veteran Member

man! what a game!! yayyyyy Bucks!!!!!