1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh no, not Santa!

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by -Ken, Dec 16, 2002.

1. -Ken

-Ken Guest

According to this story, Santa may have a little more on his back than a sack of toys.

What will we tell little Timmy?

2. jamming

jamming Banned

Hey don't blame Santa read the whole article Ken.

3. -Ken

-Ken Guest

I don't know Jim. Being the suspicious Liberal I am, I think this is intentional misinformation leaked to the press by the police to throw the thief off the track.

4. Frodo Lives

Frodo Lives to hit it!

O.k. Seriously folks. Santa GIVES millions of toys away each year. And I tell you, that sack must weigh a ton. So he doesn't make any money so he must be poor. His back must be killing him from all that carrying. I am sure his medical insurance is horrible. So all he wanted was some painkillers, is that so bad I ask you? Come on now, this isn't Winona Ryder we are talking about here, this is Santa. ;)

5. jamming

jamming Banned

I see Coal in some people's stockings this year.

6. -Ken

-Ken Guest

Proof positive Santa is headed downhill!

[​IMG]

7. jamming

jamming Banned

-Ken, I see you on another mean-spirited liberal crusade to destroy yet another Christmas Icon. Have you no Shame ;)

8. -Ken

-Ken Guest

<small>As said by Jamming,</small>
    "Have you no Shame ?"

You have to ask?

9. jamming

jamming Banned

Liberals,

OK, now to bring out the big guns to save Santa.

Haywire, Sic'm! :thumbsup:

10. mikepd

mikepd Veteran Member

We don't need Haywire for this one, Jamming. We've got the *UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT* on our side:

http://www.noradsanta.com/english/home/index.html

Obviously, they would not expend significant resources to track and keep secure such an *IMPORTANT PERSON* if he was the fraud this article implies.

'NUFF SAID.

Mike