1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obama Administration: Bibi "A Chickenshit"

Discussion in 'Issues Around the World' started by Sierra Mike, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Sierra Mike

Sierra Mike The Dude Abides Staff Member

I'm at a loss as to how senior staffers in the Obama Administration could allow this to transpire and not immediately correct it by expelling the offender. I mean... it's simply incredible.

2. ethics

ethics Pomp-Dumpster Staff Member

Embodiment of this president, no? I'm not surprised one bit.

3. Andy

Andy ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A quick synopsis of "chickenshit's" Military career...
    Yes, someone who's career high entails working for a community organizing snake oil salesman came up with this moniker of the person detailed above.

I dare, nay I'd pay cash MONEY for a PPV event for the chickenshit-flinger to call Bibi that to his face.

ethics likes this.
  4. Allene

Allene Registered User

Do not hold your breath. ;)

5. Sierra Mike

I'm not either, but I'm just shocked that someone at the level of POTUS would stoop this low. But then and again, coming from a backroom-dealing community organizer who has Sasquatch as his first lady, the shock should probably be a lot less than it is.

Allene likes this.
  6. Sierra Mike

This reminds me of the old joke in the Wall Street community. "What killed more Jews than Auschwitz? Dollar cost averaging!"

The same joke could be amended to, "What killed more Jews than Auschwitz? The Obama Administration!"

7. SixofNine

SixofNine Jedi Sage Staff Member

Besides pissing off chickens, the Obama administration's insults have riled up the autism community:

8. Allene

Allene Registered User

Interesting article. I'll try to placate our chickens when I go out to feed them later. They certainly deserve better than that.

The person who wrote this article is pro-Obama without a doubt. I don't think the Israeli leader is perfect either, but he'd get along much better with an American president who was less full of himself.